• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kairigirl35

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart Rewritten

A/N: Hey there thank you for review those who did! =) sorry for the delay heres chapter 2 ... I hope it wasnt too rushed and I hope you enjoy it _______________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: I do own the following characters: Sora, Kairi, Sephiroth...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart Rewritten

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! ^^ Anyways I recently went back on this story and I decided to rewrite it all over again, adding many more details and (hopefully) improving my grammar and writing skills! So please enjoy and hopefully u guys will be willing to review! ^^...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

I think Ill be closing this story. . . so tell me what you think because on September 11, Im closing it if I don't get any opinions!!! Im sorry!!!
  4. K

Hey sorry guys for updating till now, but there hasn't been any reviews lately, hmm. . . its really hard to update without insparation, but I decided 2 try and update! So sorry 4 double posting and sorry for the last chapter it was kinda crappy! Anyways here in chapter 32, hope you enjoy it.:)...
  5. K

Sorry about not updating but there is alot going on in skool! Anywayz I wrote this chapter in skool, but they only have Wordpad, so sorry for the grammer mistakes! Anywayz enjoy the chapter!!!! Chapter 31 Sephiroth stood there quietly with a smile of satisfaction. Sora’s anger, and pain keep...
  6. K

Hey guyz! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my sister didn't want to lend me the computer, but I finally had a few hours in the computer, so here is chapter 30!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I also been trying hard to improve my grammer mistakes! Anywayz enjoy the chapter!!! :D Chapter 30...
  7. K

sorry, my sister has been a bitch and she hasn't let me online or on the computer 2 work on it. . . ill problably have it by next week. Im so sorry I HATE my sister!!!
  8. K

Happy Bd Gamegirl, sorry 4 updating till right now, I had so much stuff going on this week! Anywayz bI did say 2 chapters, and Im sorry I only have one. . . so please enjoy chapter 29!!!:) Chapter 29 Sephiroth cared for Cloud and Link while he searched for the opportune moment to arise as...
  9. K

Hey guyz I can't update until friday evening, I have finals all week!>_< Suckz for me I got 2 study all week!!! Sorry guyz but expect 2 chapterz on friday!!!!!
  10. K

Hey guyz thankz for the awsome reviewz!!!! Anyways Ill be updating regualry so hope you like chapter 28!!!!:D Chapter 28 Five years have passed and Sephiroth had been more miserable than he had been for the last 10 years, it wasn’t that he missed Karen; it was that he missed Sora. He missed...
  11. K

Sorry 4 double posting but here it is, chapter twenty-seven!!!! I hope you guyz like it!!! :) Chapter 27 5 years ago Sephiroth was walking alone thought the town; he knew that she would be there waiting for him and his brother patiently. They had become friends since the day they met. As...
  12. K

Im back and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating! I'll probably have a new chapter posted today, and Im so sorry!!!!! My parents got mad so now my sister is playing KH2, I have more time to update!!!! :)
  13. K

sorry guyz I dissapointed you, so I finished the chapter super quick, I hate to dissapoint people, anyways, sorry If it isn't great, I been thinking and playing KH2 24.7 >_O This game so kool! Anywayz enjoy and sorry, but I just couldn't let u guyz down! Part IV: Sephiroth’s Story “It is...
  14. K

Yeah I came up w/ the beggining, and I understand h/w kills!!! Anywayz I won't be able 2 finish writing the chapter, I already began 2 play KH2, sorry!!!
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Fic Awards

Well I didn't know I was nominated, that is kool!!! Anywayz ppl please read my fanfic!!!!! http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=44140
Back