• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kairi_FanBoy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who would win? Sora Vs Riku VS BHK!

anywhozle, I'd say Bhk and Sora would team up on Riku and then it would be a draw between the two
  2. K

Kairi

I have a crazy idea, Sora comes home all beat up Riku is draging him and says "Sora's hurt Kairi. He just saved the world from being destroyed." Kairi has tears well up in her eyes and says "Sora no!!!" Sora coughs then Diz comes and says "Ha so the keyblade master came out of that fight on the...
  3. K

Final Boss

I stick to what I said although I kinda like ChosenOne Knuckels idea too
  4. K

Kairis KH2 part....

I think tha Kairi will be the sterotypical magic person and tha Destiny isles will be a general Island like Traveres Twon and she'll be like the replacement there
  5. K

Final Boss

I beileve the final battle will be with.... dum dum dum....... King Mickey, Riku, Diz then someone brand new like Sora's dad..... now bare with me it will be Sora turns evil and you have to fight the good guy Mickey, mickey kicks your A** then you fight Riku as training and to decide who's...
  6. K

Howdy

Hi I'm new as you can see and i'd like to say I'm a kairi fanboy mock if you will. I'd like to make as many friends on this board as possible so please say hi and we can talk
Back