Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kairi1015
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's been super super long since I've been on here. So this may be like a short visit since school is starting up soon. Got to focus on my studies more than be on here.
    Hi there :) I'm good. Glad to hear you're well too. Just letting you know that I probably won't be coming back here regularly; I mean, I have no idea why I'm here now to be honest hehe. But yeah, take care.
    Haven't been on here in like forever. Missed u guys so much. I've just started college and doing great.
    Well, since I've lost mi internet connection, I've hd to steal mi neighbors internet thru a window in mi house.
    hi! wow it has ... months even xD Nothing much is up... It's been a long time since I last logged on actually, with exams and stuff like that. Also my internet is running low and now I have really limited internet time, which is a bit of a bummer.
    anyway, how are you?
    been busy. just bought a house recently, and just finished moving everything.

I still have to unpack though
    Hey! Omg! I am so sorry for the late replay T__T I miss talking to you too! Not much is new with me. Just drawing a lot and making random plushie videos on youtube XD How have you been? ^___^
    I've been good! Lyfe's been treating me good inside and out. Don't get confused 'bout da message.
    yeah hi ^__^ it's been aaages since we last talked. Heh, i don't have my own computer either xD Oh and school! lol xD How are you?
    Hey people give a shout out if u come across mi page. Lmao!
    Oh, and don't be a fraid 2 tlk 2 people, kay!
    When lyfe gives u lemons, u throw em' at them hatrs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6