• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by +JodieTakira+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Help/Support ► I need closure!

There are always other fish in the sea. If you're always looking back, you'll never see what's in front of you. Don't worry. You have plenty of other chances ahead. She didn't sound like she was entirely interested anyway. No 'fense. You get things like that.
  2. J

Help/Support ► How to relieve stress

Head banging would work if you didn't have to sacrifice brain cells in the process. Haha. From having a stressful last week at college, here are my tips: - Take a nap (preferably around 20 minutes) - Go on a walk. GET OUTSIDE. - Talk to a good friend - LAUGH - Cry. Yes, a good cry is sometimes...
  3. J

Help/Support ► Feeling Lonely

I know how you feel in regards to this transition. I had to face the same case with returning back to my former college this year. I will tell you now that the best way to go into a setting like that is to not expect to make friends. If you do and you don't the first couple days, it can really...
  4. J

Help/Support ► Apology to all women

Just so long as you realize that gender isn't the basis of who is a jerk and who isn't, I think you'll be fine. <3 Welcome to the real world. And I don't mean that piece of crap television show. D:
  5. J

Help/Support ► Brother

Don't beat him and don't scare him. You said seven, right? Do you have anything like a closet with a high shelf or a high place to store stuff in general? Because if your parents won't do anything, that's your next best bet. Or even just getting a chest to lock your stuff away. How much manga...
  6. J

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

Chill, HZ. Not everyone plays video games like they're going out of style. <3 Yes, I've beaten it without a guide. It's very tedious, but in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts II is very easy on the player in comparison to other games.
  7. J

Help/Support ► problemo

It's the irony of life, isn't it? :P Alas, don't worry too much, man. You've got years yet to hook up with someone. XD;
  8. J

Help/Support ► Best friend?

Dating your best friend is very risky, if you ask me. It's not necessarily bad if it works out. In fact, it could probably turn into the best relationship you've ever had. But on the other hand, it could really crash and you may even lose your friend. It sort of happened to me. I still have the...
  9. J

Help/Support ► problemo

It's only natural to be more timid around people you find either visually or mentally appealing (or perhaps both cases ;D). I myself still seem to have a problem like that, but it only occurs when I don't know the person very well in the first place. Try to make friends with them. If they don't...
  10. J

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

I wouldn't bother with relationships at that age myself. But that's just me and it's highly doubtful anyone would listen to me anyway, considering it's coming from some random twenty year old. :P
  11. J

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

Come on, guys. I'm sure Savvy is stressed enough and would appreciate a lack of flaming in her thread. @~ Mm'kay?
  12. J

'ey

I've been more or less a little bit of a lurker here the past couple months. I only just recently started posting more often lately. Ironically, it was only around this time in which I noticed this forum. :B 'ey everyone. I would obviously be Jodie, or Yoli as my very good friends call me...
  13. J

AARRRRGGGG, Material Collecting

Go the the WTNW. Where you fight Xigbar I believe they appear now instead. They are also at the balcony where Sora, Kairi, and Riku reunite. You will have to go through I think it was four Berserkers to get into the entrance (of course, you could always just run past them).
  14. J

Help/Support ► Discarded

Please don't misquote me. There is often times much more to it than some men might think. It's not about backstabbing. Yet a lot of it is hinging on a girl's morals and personality. Perhaps some from peer pressure or even perhaps pressures from their parents. There's so much more variables. For...
  15. J

Help/Support ► Discarded

I'm not trying to be cold in sayin' this. I feel for you and all. Yet, ironically, I find I've been on her side of a situation very similar to this. Although unlike her, I gave reasons. If this girl is determined for you to not be a part of her life anymore, what can you do? It's not wrong...
Back