• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Iridium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha please how could it be hot in NJ, try being in KY. It's hot and humid! The worst! Aww I'm sorry you're sick my love <3 feel better ya!?
    My friends do all they can to keep me out of 4chan and I don't really try to disobey them on that regard xD;

;w; I work sometimes with people in that age group. It... really feels heavy.
    Ah. 4Chan. Why didn't you say so earlier?

I don't even think about those age groups anymore. Going after 20 year olds feels weird x_X
    *cough*
    Well, six years finally over, and I'll be this close to finishing my degree when I'm out...

OMFG I'M BECOMING AN ADULT SOMEONE HALP ;A;
    <3<3<3
    Admit it, you missed me X3

D: I hope so as well.
    Wow. Graduation @w@ *feels the weight of the age difference*
    And here I am, looking at the end of a 6 year contract. Oh my.
    +________________________________________________+
    *leaps at*
    DETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I forget where you live, or maybe you've never told me. I dunno haha. But it's pretty flippin' hot here too! My graduation was super boring, hopefully yours won't be. SO MANY NAMES. But congrats to yourself! ;D. Please don't pass you <3 ~ Marly
    It probably doesn't help that I sleep in a lot, either. Ooh ooh I have an idea! Move here! Solution all over! And I'm not certain how many berries of each I need, but I know I don't need the Defense and Speed berries now.
    well im back again buddy. and a new(ish) man. got my first kiss but still girlfriendless. how twisted is that? haha how you been dude?
    ... RODNEY! Dear lord, man, I've missed you incredibly.

Also yes, that would be wonderful~
    Awww man that sucks(you being sick and all). I hope you enjoy the rest of your senior year.
    I like things quiet. Soon, I'll be doing cool stuff. E3 is next week after all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back