• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iijyanaika

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Dream Eater in VJUMP

can anyone point me in the direction of someone else who has the KH 3ds. I'm having trouble with the KH AR cards that came with the bundle. Would appreciate it
  2. I

Trouble with AR card

So i finally got my KH 3DS in the mail. My friend had to ship it by sea, unless i wanted to pay out of the butt. Almost 3 weeks from japan to korea >.> Anyways, this is my first time messing with a 3ds. I was able to activate the standard cards, but neither of my KH AR cards are activating. I...
  3. I

Nintendo Direct Conference on April 14!

i want to try and get my hands on those file folders. I'm hoping my friend secretly packed one in with my package :p i should try and find if there is a nintendo specifc area here. i have yet to meet any KH fans here in korea :(
  4. I

Nintendo Direct Conference on April 14!

Anyone know where in korea they will have any events? It's funny that this announcement came out, because you can easily go to yongsan, or any game store and buy a 3DS. Wonder if there will be any good free swag. Still waiting for my KH3DS bundle, hopefully this weekend it comes in.
  5. I

Ven's Scenario

nvm figured it out. is there a particular thread where people who actually play can discuss?
  6. I

KH fans in San Diego?

Was wondering if anyone was on this board in san diego? i got the 358/2 days dsi and the BBS psp, but i've had no one to play with in the mulitplayer :( someone play with me >.<
Back