• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by idlecreator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Every Main character they make././

has anybody else noticed this? all of the main final fantasy characters i know are leo's (as in their zodiac sign), is this intentional? does the creator do this for a reason? i even saw a roxas profile somewhere and said he was created august 10th or something. you guys think they do this...
  2. I

i need this song!!

does anybody remember the part where sora says goodbye to heynard ollette and pence the first time and leaves the train? Or when kairi reunites sora and riku when riku is still ansem? Does anybody here know the name of that song that plays during the scenes??i know people will say dearly beloved...
  3. I

Kairi, opening and ending

Does it bother anybody else how they make kairi really cute and pretty in the opening but then she looks ugly at the ending?!!AHHHH it annoys me SOO MUCH!!! did anybody else notice this?
  4. I

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine Is So Friggin Cute And Innocent In Re:com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back