Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
IBeatSephiroth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hmmm....I should wear my glasses when playing things, but I don't....it makes me look geeky, especially at school.....you know, I get worried when I wear them around my girlfriend and friends.. you get like that??
    I dunno....posting comp......maybe staying up late comp.......teg comp.....I dunno, just bored....want one of those??
    Then Jas is on??

U wanna have a comp? I'm really bored, if you say no/yes, I'll prob forget in a second or two...lol
    Yeh! Kewl!

You know the movie Fantastic four?? Well, right before I new it was a movie, I started writing a novel named famous four....I was quite mad! Lol

How long you on for?
    Duno, I think it's like 7.....tho I only started a while ago....I'm starting a new one now anyway!

What's ur stuff about??
    making sprites, and finishing my game......

Talking and chatting, and probably gonna do some writing myself soon, got to finish a storie

For your videos, think 'ya gonna keep up with the Subs, or keep using VA??
    ha is nice!

I'm quite bored lol

Nice Voice acting!

4 am! Lol, I was up til 6! lol

nah, I was just about up to 3, too tired...and It was school, tonight I'll prob go to bed at 7!

Other than that, whatcha been up too??
    I had/still have sims 2, sponge bob square pants (boring now that I've finished it 500 times), GoW, Tiger woods and lot's of other japanese ones!

What other consoles/games do you have??
    I have some GH stickers.....I know, I'm just sad, but I just don't spend money anymore! I think this weekend I'll spend lots of money on games and such, what do u have

I take it you like TWEWY?
    Oh yeh! I forgot about that! ur sis showed me!

*sigh* I'm so bored, and I've run outa topics to talk about! lol

I'm actually making a pokemon game right now.....u like pokemon??
    Nope, I'm not a member of any of those! lol....

Prob not many that are open, that I go one much anyway!

You got utube account?
    Nah! That's okay!

But if you ever want the link....just ask me!

I have the same problem! ATM, I'm on 10 forums! o_O! And I'm atleast a member of 100...I'm serious!!
    Lol! NOE! Theres a program that's quite small, that allows you to make them with sprites, and another (that is very involved) that you can do 3D modeling

I can teach you somthings if you were interested?? and theres a forum, (the one that I was talking about earlier) that is just about this program! I could give you the link if your interested?? and the link to the download??

eh??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6