• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hitokiri2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Maybe my memory is bogged but, what happened to Xeanhort?

Good job uber dork. "pwn" that noob. Get a girlfriend while you're at it too. Just one thing. You have this based totally on theory, not FACT. 1. It has already been debunked about the anagram names by the creator in an interview. He said it was simlpe too hard. 2. You are basing his body...
  2. H

Xemnas was a keyblade holder! (theory)

Ok, I just LOVE fighting this last boss. SquareEnix did a great job with the cinematic features. Anyway, it just occured to me (and has probably been mentioned 100 times here) But it's very possible that Xemnas was a former Keyblade holder. (the one who brought destruction most likely) Now I;m...
  3. H

Secret Ending: What's he standing on?

You're sorta on the right path. The more I watch that ending, I tend to remember a few things. In the ending, it mentions "memories of xenohort" Some people might think "memories" as in past memories of someone who is now dead. It might mean what was lying IN the memories of Xenohort. If you...
  4. H

Valor>Master?

that really pissed me off. All this emphasis on forms and you cant even use them in the final battle!! WTF?!
  5. H

It's so much fun to...

keep beating the last boss just to get to that part where you reflect all those lasers! lol The game might have lacked a lot of things, but they certainly knew how to beat the boss in a dramatic and new way. I'm a little annoyed that they took out the forms for the last 2 parts though. Would...
  6. H

Power Boost synthesis... how or what level?

haha, yeah, I noticed that when I was messing around right after I posted. You know, if you get the final weapons of donals and goofy, you are able to use a serenity stone and they become "+" weapons. I wanted to try wit hthe ultima weapon, but remembered that all the orichulum+'s were gone...
  7. H

Power Boost synthesis... how or what level?

ok, in order to get the moogle to synthesize power boosts, you need the guard recipe + whatever else. I apparently got the recipe a while back as i can create defense boosts. I see a ????? when i go to synthesize with a moogle. Could that be it? What level does the moogle have to be at? Also...
  8. H

Sephiroth

go ahead and beat xenohort (for the first time) then go to olympus and play the new tounry to get another orichulum+ Mke your ultima weapon b4 you meet up with seph (it helps)
  9. H

Sephiroth

level 69 and after 10 tries, i got 4 bars out of him. I have no idea how the hell some people killed him at only level 50 on proud mode. I cant even hit up on a potion before he starts to slash me down. And wtf is up with auto reload an items anyway? Doesnt seem to do jack for me 20 potions and...
  10. H

Worse strat book to get

I could have just told you to button mash your way through lol Thats what I did. Zari - I still go back to my example when I brought up the FF7 book. DETAILED to the "T". And it was called a strat guide, not a "walkthrough" What you call it and what the industry calls it are 2 different things :)
  11. H

Worse strat book to get

Actually, those walkthroughs were very dated and probably for the japanese version (when i looked) So some things were a bit different. But regardless, I need pictures to find my place at times. Even so, I really dont buy RPG's for the game, rather, for the story. And I want the RIGHT story. I...
  12. H

Worse strat book to get

It BARELY told you! It just gave you a hint of 6 places and didnt even tell you to complete the synthesis list to get one. I was tyring to figure out where the hell the goddess of fate cup was being held. The book certainly didnt tell me when it would appear! What they needed to do was give...
  13. H

How can Roxas wield a keyblade? (spoilers)

More like, how can a nobody wield a keyblade. (i didnt want to use nobody in the title as to not spoil anything for people who didnt play) Anyway, as we all know, the keyblade chooses its master (or at least goes to someone who has a strong heart) Like we saw in KH1 when Riku took the keyblade...
  14. H

Worse strat book to get

at least the guide i got for KH1 gave you tips before a major battle. Like "time to equip this" or "now you should go synthesize this weapon, heres how you do that" this one really didnt tell you anything. As for treasures, I found 98% of them on my own. I was afraid I was going to miss...
  15. H

Anyone else feel like kh2 is missing something?

It's true. I'm currently leveling up to fight Sephiroth, but for 20hrs of the game, there was NO STORY. Just button mashing. Then the last 10 hrs was a rushed storyline. It's around a 40hr game (they said it was twice as long as the first), but there must have been about 45 min of story line, if...
Back