• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hazen Gregory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've read further back into that conversation. I still don't like the fact that you drink, period,
    Do I need a reason?? Maybe you should read further back. In any case I'm nowhere near a drunk nor do I consume regularly.
    Thats good. To me beer tastes nasty, and I dont want to lose my brain cells by drinking actual alchohal so I dont know what Im gonna drink when I'm out of the house. But I think I'll grow to like beer once I'm older.
    I could care less about age. Being 21 does not mean you are responsible and the law is biased on that. I drink if I want to, which is not often, but I know not to do things that are highly dangerous like drink and drive, or drink myself to death....
    Meh, I've drunken before ( though it was only a heiniken and it was on accident). I just thought you were more responsible than that.... some role model you are lolz
    Are you serious?? Nigga I can get drunk anytime I want. Since when has age seriously stopped minors from drinking??
    I should've worded that differently. Like just go on a date with a friend or something, who knowz what could happen. How you gonna get fucked up on New Years, you ain't old enough to drink so I know you ain't gonna get drunk.
    I don't just ask people out unless I really care about them. It isn't about the looks, or the ass I can get by callin a number. Meh, I already know I'm gonna get fucked up on New Years...
    That sucks. Well instead of being jealous go and ask some people out. And have a party or something on Christmas eve or for New Years. Besides your not alone- jesus is with you lolz. And ya I've been lonely too. My gf went to Chicago for Christmas and New years. But presents are practically one of the only reasons I look forward to Christmas. Mez so immature.
    lol my mom has like no money, and I found out that all of my trust funds were emptied years ago, so I can't even use them now. Besides that I am heart broken, jealous of other people's love, and I have no job and like nowhere around here seems to seriously be hiring. Presents I don't really care about, but being alone and feeling down fucks it over for me....
    Oh I see now *I just thought you were a scrooge*. Well my Christmas is gonna suck too. My mom doesn't have money this year ( since she broke her leg and we've been living on workers comp for a while) and I havn't spoken to my dad in forever so I'm not really gonna get any presents. So ya.... hows your Christmas gonna suck?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back