• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Grayrock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Birth By Sleep: Final Mix ?

This seriously. BBS looks like it can stand on its own without an enhanced port to make it slightly better. It will just be a complete waste of time and money for SE.
  2. G

BBS TGS 09 Trailer: English Subbed, High Quality, and Cropped!

YOU FOOL! DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! I personally didn't mind the little square thingys; it didn't bother me. Thanks for putting up the video though.
  3. G

Ven and Roxas

What's with the "insert name" and "insert other name" topics nowadays? Seriously lol! As for your theory, I guess it sort of makes sense. Ven and Roxas look the same for a reason right?
  4. G

What did you do to beat Sephiroth?

Apparently it's also possible to beat him at Lv.1 YouTube - KH2FM Sephiroth Battle ---- Lv1 No Damage As for me, I block his combos and dish out my own with Decisive Pumpkin or Ultima Weapon. Sometimes I use reflega, but all the time I heal lol. I was Lv. 70-80-ish. I don't remember.
  5. G

Secret Ending AMV

Cool story bro.
  6. G

Something i notticed about Xion

Whoa ho ho ho, do I sense lust?? So Axel is actually straight. I kid =] I kind of agree with you theory. Maybe she's a spy sent by AtW or someone else? Who knows..
  7. G

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

Same here. I'll probably be using Terra first when I get the game.
  8. G

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

Wow, how long did it take you to put in all that?? I'm impressed, good job! I hope Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep turns out good story-wise.
  9. G

Terra and Aqua

It seems obvious. I think Terra could be Xehanort, but I don't know about Aqua being the 14th; it's a little too obvious.
  10. G

Thank Namine

Namine probably told Riku about that while he was hanging out with her and DiZ.
  11. G

How long did you guys wait

3 years I guess...it was a long and brutal wait for me, heh
  12. G

I think something is wrong w/ my KH CoM game

I didn't drop my game. Anyways I just tested the game again and it seems that my inventory limit is 972 cards. Is there actually a card limit here??? Cuz I don't think so....
  13. G

I remember I bought a card pack with a lv. 7 Cloud card and a lv. 9 Cloud card (I didn't have either of them at the time). When I checked my inventory to see if I have what I just bought, both of my new cards weren't there. Haha, talk about wasting an hour or more gathering moogle points and...
  14. G

Yeah, I kinda thought it could have been a glitch too, but, it's been doing that for a while now. Maybe me selling the premium cards everytime I get them must've triggered it.
  15. G

Whenever I buy new cards via moogle shops, for some reason, the new cards doesn't add up into my inventory. Perhaps my game is somewhat broken? Everything else works fine though... EDIT: The first time it had happend was when I bought cards, with some being premium, and I immediately noticed...
Back