• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ForgottenSoul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

Wow this game actually looks fun! :D
  2. F

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I think that Xion isn't a completely new character but I don't think it's Aqua's nobody it seems to obvious.
  3. F

358/2 Days

I think it might be delayed because the Square Enix party thing is in August and their still gonna show secret footage on the game soo it's safe to assume it'll come out after August maybe early fall time for Japan.
  4. F

358/2 Days

Wow I think tat's a really good idea because we can learn more about that memeber and you never know he/she might be in KH3 :)
  5. F

358/2 Days

Maybe they'll do what they did for CoM when you beat the game you can go through it but as Axel or another member and there might be some battle we never knew about like Axel chasing them or something....
  6. F

358/2 Days

Yeah I think they said he would be the final boss.
  7. F

Genie, knower of events from BBS

The messing with the memories seems quite possible but I don't know if Genie will be in it.
  8. F

358/2 Days

Firsts post and I spent all day reading this thread yesterday so I wouldn't ask all the noob questions XD but yeah I like this game more than BBS because it will shed light on the Org. which I want to know about and plus I have a DS (& a psp,ps3 XD yeah I'm set lol) and the rumors and...
Back