• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FinalHeartsFR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

French KH2 cutscenes

Hey everybody! Look, in a few days the site KingdomFantasy.com will open a special french custscenes for kh2 a little like kh-vids.net. It's still under construction but a friend who is the one who is recording the videos already put the videos on youtube.com. The videos are recording from The...
  2. F

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I had the game today. Sorry for you guys having to wait....
  3. F

First French KH2 clip!

New clips and pictures! So, it's the party because new medias have been added with pictures and videos IN FRENCH. Videos in good quality Pictures a little small I watched the videos to have a better idea of the voices and I find them good, no great but it's only the beginning. Personal...
  4. F

First French KH2 clip!

There're 2 more videos: Reunion with Traverse Town gang in Hollow Bastion and meeting with the Organisation XIII According to a friend who watched all the game scenes, he told me there were not big spoilers in this sequences so I watched them and indeed it wasn't big. We see Leon and Cie and...
  5. F

First French KH2 clip!

They got to dub it because if Kingdom Hearts is a swing between Disney and Square characters. So some Disney fans would want to hear the characters and Square ones for the other characters. I just bought a magazine which the game got a review and rated 16 out of 20. Why? Gameplay confused and...
  6. F

First French KH2 clip!

Edit: The link has been repared. Go to the first post.
  7. F

First French KH2 clip!

Hey guys! KH2 is coming closer in Europe and particularly in France (More than1 week). So some guy had "I don't know how but I hope it isn't what I think" the game in French. So here's the first french clip of kh2. It's with Roxas and Axel. Warning, we told me there was spoiler in this video...
  8. F

Don't worry, other Europeans. In France, we could have the game in the same time as you. The day before is only for the ones who have pre-ordered the game. Most video games stores say 29th instead of 28th.
  9. F

If there're dubbings, it's because of Disney. All children know the characters in their own language and I think it's thanks to the dubbing that Kingdom Hearts had a huge success. If there were not, Kingdom Hearts would have been a disappointment for Disney fans. Unfortunately, only France and...
  10. F

Our french dubbing was done since april and german one a little after and spanish was the last one. I read spanish Sora's voice will be the same as the one who makes Chicken Little's voice in spanish of course.
  11. F

The kh2 date has been confirmed during Games Convention press event. 28TH SEPTEMBER in Europe and Pal territories.
  12. F

I heard about it and it could be a possibility but 28-29th September is half (come on, third quarter) sure.
  13. F

Hey guys, For those who don't know me, I am the one who show you some French Kingdom Hearts sequences. But let's cut to the chase, I suggest you to check the Australian Playstation site here and here There're some stuff interesting for you. Don't worry, europeans, we'll sure have the game on...
  14. F

Do you want some French Kingdom Hearts?

Hey! I'm new here and I've just been registered in youtube. I thought to upload some scenes of Kingdom Hearts but in French because I want to show you the language difference and I'm sure it'll enjoy you. I put the beginning of the game but I record it with my cam on a tv so the light could...
  15. F

Hi, I'm nouveau!

Hey, everyone! As you can see, I'm french and I always come on this forum. I want to support the poor other Europeans members that wait long enough for the release of the Kingdom Hearts sequel. To tell you, I haven't been spoiled by any revelations from the sequel (What a strength, doesn't...
Back