• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ffdgh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

well sor is everybody (LAWL) and this guy has moves of everybody sooooo.....XD
  2. F

hmm maybe i gotta force my self to hear it a bit more, but........i do hear a VERRRRRRRY faint bit of sora in there
  3. F

...the possibility of him being a mimic seriously comes to mind O_O he copies the 3 heroes eraquas vanitas and his sentiment marluxio...heck possibly and sora and riku too
  4. F

The secret boss could be....

annd its keychain iss a hourglass
  5. F

The secret boss could be....

xD it took us this long to see he's wielding clock hands lvl 1 crit runs of this will be fun to watch XD
  6. F

BbS Release Date Announced

wootz for actual info this would be alot worse if it wasn't for the fact i graduate this weekend. yay free time
  7. F

NEW BbS release date!

...cant spell ignorance without IGN =/
  8. F

ESRB Rating Summary for BBS

...idk if i should LOL or go wtf really to the aqua comment XD. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MOVE! NOT BE FREAKING ROCKS.... oh noes they'll censor aquas armor too*lol*.
  9. F

Do you think that when they were alone, Aqua and Ven ever had se...

I loled at the title XD, but no.
  10. F

BBS's NA Additions

kh 2 fm had crown puzzle pieces.
  11. F

BBS's NA Additions

critical and extra boss ftw! oh and new keyblades too now I can play proud then go suicidal with critical XD
  12. F

What if Plan A Failed?

>_> what if mickey was plan B? I lol at the thought of a possessed mickey with the X-blade attacking aqua XD
  13. F

About the 5 people Sora was talking about...

lol he included roxas too
  14. F

Birth by Sleep Official PSP Theme

and right when my psp broke -_-.... lol ill put on my mem stick anyway. thx 4 the heads up.....blitz ball
  15. F

A heart of pure darkness? *spoiler*

INVERSE KINGDOMKEY OR KINGDOM KEY DARKSIDE IS MICKEY'S KEYBLADE.(lol left on caps, sorry) Kingdom Key D - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
Back