• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by driku18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Design for a shirt

i was wondering if you guys thought this would make a good shirt, your opinions welcomed and yes i made it
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Riku + Namine , Sora + Kairi a different story a different time….

uh i think the rest like it alah so no cause a summary istn really a story
  3. D

sorry guys that i havent written anythin high school is been killin me but i promise the next chp next week or less and again srry *scratches head in embarassment*:o
  4. D

Hi this is the next chapter in the series sorry it took so long(got a bit lazy lol) but its finally out, id like to say that I was a bit disappointed that I got only one comment on the last chapter and I didn’t get any comments from my friend Blonde Haird Kid and snow candy but I hope you guys...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Zack x Aerith - First Love (AU)

very funny good job again lol and yes laughing is healthy lol so keep laughing:lol:
  6. D

Well here it is chapter 6 sorry I took so long I got side tracked a lot so it took me a while to start on the writing again but here it is(mainly high school) not musical Chapter 6 XXXXX Riku looked down at his burger that he had taken one bite of feeling somewhat depressed but he hid it...
  7. D

Here it is guys sorry I took so long I didn’t get around to it but finally its done hope you like the second part and don’t forget to comment plz Chapter 5- part 2 XXXXX Riku looked at the group wondering who they where and what they wanted with Namine “Hey how are you doing” the blonde...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

good job its coming along great keep up the god work:thumbsup:
Back