• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dredger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

That is my help. I have never had the problem of confidence. Dating in highschool changes daily. I never saw it as a boundary. I see it as a bit of a boundary now, as older dating tends to be more serious than childhood crushes. Hmm, I guess you don't see it the same. Oh well, good luck to you.
  2. D

Help/Support ► I'm sick of it........

Hehe, I have no advice for the mom situation. I went through the same things, even worse at times. Thus, I moved out of my house at 16. I took the easy way out so Imma shut my mouth about that. Your friend- Talk to him, ask him why he is walking around all butt-hurt. If he blows up and snaps at...
  3. D

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

Is she married? Is she engaged? Is she with your best friend/ close friend? If not then go for it. My advice: Love IS war. Unless you are committing adultery then don't give up on someone just because they are dating, perhaps she wishes to end her relationship but fears being alone. Hehe I am...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

FanFiction Name: The Amulet of Avstadar Rating: T (Violence and very mild language) Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Fantasy Anime/Game/Movie/Comic: N/A Original Link:http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=71917 Extra Notes: This is an original fantasy story. If you are looking for a quick...
  5. D

Help/Support ► My nephew

Hehe, I would be a horrible baby sitter. While I do not condone abuse of children I do belive that spanking is fine, put the fear of God into him yourself if need be. A fight between siblings might be good if you beat the tar out of him.
  6. D

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

I doubt you would say they were insignificant if you were bit by a brown recluse. Hmm, go make fun of the papaphobia people, arachnaphobia is to common to rag on.
  7. D

Help/Support ► See his crystal tears;

I agree with SD. It is not your place to tell him. That is his mother and fathers, or the doctors responsibility. All you can do is wait with him. When he finally does come back around, if you are there, comfort him. I won't go as far as to tell you what to say as it is not my place, but words...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► The Amulet of Avstadar

Just gonna have to bump this back to the top. I know it isn't KH or an Anime story but give it a shot. It isn't that long, I have faith in your abilities to read it.!!! Meow go read away
  9. D

Fanfiction ► The Four Kings

Cancel post 25errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  10. D

Fanfiction ► story

Cancel 2525errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  11. D

Fanfiction ► story

This is the third time you have posted the same story. Two of them should be closed. Pick one and continue the story on a single thread.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Dear John

First, kudos on making an original. I am tired of opening fanfics to see "So yeah Sora and Riku are on a new quest..." Not bad, very simple easy to follow so far. Maybe use some more descriptions about the enviroment and the characters, though you have the emotional aspect of the characters...
  13. D

Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables Lutraphobia- Fear of otters. Mageirocophobia- Fear of cooking. Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope. Yeah next time you wanna make fun of guys afraid of spiders.... Think about those freaks^^
  14. D

Haha this is hilarious, I too share your fears of spiders. I am unsure why though. I have never been bitten, never woke up with one crawling in my mouth, I just don't like the little freaks. They are hideous, and if I see one I start shaking and running. Laugh all you want but there are people...
  15. D

Fanfiction ► The Amulet of Avstadar

Well I hope when you get the chance to read it you are still interested. I look forward to hearing your opinions soon. If people are interested I have finished Chapter Two: Unexpected News and have begun on Chapter Three: A Stab in the Dark. We will see if people take a liking to it, if so...
Back