• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
^ Why thank you! I'd just wish my helpers posted more often...

And, is there an update sven? Did it work?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ha, this is cool, some help finally...gotta few help requests...

1. i am not such a focused person, my mind is always wandering and thinking bout video games, rock, and a girl i like (ill explain later)..im in honors classes, and my grades are slipping, i need to do sumthing, its not that i dont get the work, its that im too lazy...is there some way you can help me focus more??

2. i really like a girl at my school alot, but she is with someone, and it drives me insane.....i gotta do something, she is one of the coolest girls i know....anything i can do?

oh, wait, i guess thats it...

Shadukai X

Banned
1. i am not such a focused person, my mind is always wandering and thinking bout video games, rock, and a girl i like (ill explain later)..im in honors classes, and my grades are slipping, i need to do sumthing, its not that i dont get the work, its that im too lazy...is there some way you can help me focus more??
Well, I propose a system of limitations, it might not work, but do your homework IMMEDIATLY after you get back, limit yourself, like "I'm not going online until I do my homework." Realize theirs a time for work, and a time for daydreaming. It might also help to keep the consequences in mind while you are at school.

Try to make time in school to do your homework, that way you're done before you get home. Maybe during lunch, perhaps?

2. i really like a girl at my school alot, but she is with someone, and it drives me insane.....i gotta do something, she is one of the coolest girls i know....anything i can do?
I've said this many times, and many times it works, be a friend to her, just be around, get her comfortable with you. Show her that you care for her (not like, and want to date, but as a good friend kind of care) Eventually, she'll most likely break up with him, and since your always there for her, she'll take that into consideration. Be a good friend for now, and then just wait patiently. Patience has many rewards.

Does that help at all?

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hmm, yeah, i actually think this might help me, i should prolly do my homework right when i get home.....and maybe if i need a more quiet place i can stay after school maybe....yes, and i must put limitations on myself...

and about the girl, i really care about her, it felt really terrible to see her cry this one time...but i feel we have a lot in common and she is just so amazing...i really only get to see her during lunch and after school where we sometimes hang around....

im going to give your advice a try, thanks!

Dredger

I don't really know. By live do you mean where I p

oh, wait, i guess thats it...

Is she married? Is she engaged? Is she with your best friend/ close friend?
If not then go for it. My advice: Love IS war. Unless you are committing adultery then don't give up on someone just because they are dating, perhaps she wishes to end her relationship but fears being alone. Hehe I am such an arse when it comes to dating.

Shadukai X

Banned
^Lol, your not a helper, and shes probably not engaged, masamunes 15, and probably is this girl. unlees your a helper, so please don't post advice, but since you didn't know better, I'll let it slide.

Dredger

I don't really know. By live do you mean where I p
That is my help. I have never had the problem of confidence. Dating in highschool changes daily. I never saw it as a boundary. I see it as a bit of a boundary now, as older dating tends to be more serious than childhood crushes. Hmm, I guess you don't see it the same. Oh well, good luck to you.

Shadukai X

Banned
^ That actually helped a bit.

But what I meant by "Helper" was that there are certain people assigned to give advice in this thread, and your not assigned to it. Check the first post. But thanks for your input

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Guys, please PM Shad about questions/comments like that. I'm pretty sure it says that on the first post...man my head's spinning...I need sleep....by.....e.....

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, yeah I know. . .you should probably try advertising this thread in your sig. . .Kinda like what I do with my Original Fanfic, Between the Rift.

READ IT NOW!!!!!

Also we need some problems. . . stop posting them in the normal section and come here!!!. . .lol. . .

Shadukai X

Banned
That was closed by monkeybutt, but thanks for your concern. It only showed how true Inzerozerobee's thread of "Wow you guys are not original nor funny" was.

This thread will be closed, I'm going go revive the system, with an new list of helpers, new help system, and a new title. Thanks to all in this thread that contributed, even if I got picky about any of you being a helper or not.

~Shadukai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back