• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dragonix-Blader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy 7- The Aftermath

I like the story, although I didn't get a chance to finish it. The only problem I had with it is the fact that you didn't separate the dialogue from the sentences. Ex: I drew my sword in defiance to my opponents power. "Die!" I yelled sword drawn back revved to attack.
  2. D

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

Once again that was...different, but good please continue.
  3. D

Big shoes or Big feet??????

Actually its been proven in the Kingdom Hearts manga that Sora has normal sized feet. There is a picture in the first issue showing him with no shoes on. If you need proof go to the main page of this site and read the manga. Glad I could help prove that you were right.
  4. D

Fanfiction ► KH in Highschool

That was...different...it reminds me of me and my girlfriend. Keep writing its good. God I love my girlfriend.
  5. D

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

I love Pirate's of the Carribean!!!! I'm sure it'll look good, this is Square-Enix we're talking about. Anyway, the music for PotC was awesome, I should know, that was our theme this marching season. Yeah, I can play all of the songs from PotC by memory on my trumpet. Back on topic, I'm sure...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chaotic Quest

Its good see that you fic is getting off of the ground well. For those of you who were on the first forums around November and read this story needs to know that Drazer_Blader wrote this under my name until he could get his own. I wrote Chaos Veil (now know as Kingdom Hearts: Twlight...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Twight Desolation

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Desolation Well, its good to be back. I going to change the name of Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Veil to the current title. Its the same story sort of. There will be alot of charater and plot changes, but over all its the same story. Kingdom Hearts: Chaotic Quest and...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Veil

Its good to be back. I like the new design of the forums too. Now let's get started. This is Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Veil a story in between KH:COM and KH2. Those of you whom have read this before will need to reread everything because there are so very important changes in the story. Oh Yeah...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Final Oblivion

Sorry, but I don't have enought time to read it all but I'm sure its good. Oh yeah! Atleast you haven't left.
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Temporary KH ~ LM thread

Hey! I'm here to I just haven't been online in a while. I'm glad to see the you and moomoomoo are back.
Back