• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Destiny's Call

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

soRa. 'fo shore. He was the original Keyblade master, and he's so happy and sweet and CUTE!!! Roxas is really cool and awesome as well, but he's just too cold and mysterious for me.
  2. D

Kairi on Beach

3. D

Fanfiction ► Destiny Quest

Very nice. But...just a tip. You could make your sentences a bit less choppy if you combined them. For example, the first sentence: Kairi sat on dock. She looked up at the sky. You could change that to: Kairi sat on the dock, and looked up at the sky. You could also add a bit more...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

This is really quite good. (^_^) Espcially after I've spent half my day inside eating sugar...I go crazy from it and get sick from it..then I eat some more. Lol!
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Not Once

Not Once Summary: Her life changed. That was inevitable. What she didn’t expect is that her changes would transform her life forever. ♥Pairing:♥ Sora/Kairi AN: Here’s a chappy story from me! Its pairing is Sora/Kairi (see above) and maybe later on some Leon/Yuffie. It’s Kairi’s...
  6. D

Who's Better?

Which girl's better? Kairi Naminé I think Kairi all the way!! :D
  7. D

Did Anyone...

Did anyone think Riku's game was kinda boring?
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Caught

Hey ya'll! Here is another one-shot from me! =D It's an SK one this time! KAIRI’S POV~~~ I walked along the sandy shore of Destiny Islands, letting the beautiful sea breeze move my now long auburn hair in all directions and allowing the turquoise, crystal clear water to tickle my feet...
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts II's Release Date?

Re: *cries* help plz No one knows...it's a mystery, and even when FFX-2 came out, they still didn't give us a good answer.
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Never Forget

Thanks for the great compliment!
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Never Forget

Summary: Memories are memories...that's all they are. For some, though, they're more. Hi peeps! This is a Sora/Namine Story even though I'm a total SK fan! It's a one-shot, and I hope you enjoy it. Namine's POV~~~ I sit on the cool marble chair in the middle of the large, rather plain...
Back