• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by destinyoflight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Your Fav. Drive Form

personally i like anti-form...its so awesome...but a regular form, probably final form...you take out alot of heartless faster
  2. D

demyx?

Try a drive form..like valor, that way you can take out more things faster...
  3. D

demyx?

you keep swinging those water things he creates and keep hitting Demyx repeatedly...at one point you'll have to destroy all those water things before the time runs out...just keep swinging them around when the triangle button pops up. hope that helps
  4. D

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

there both awesome, but i like sora better! hes just too cool with his hair and outfit! :p
  5. D

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

uhhhhh question... i know it comes out on march 28 but i heard that it only goes out on the 28th to people who pre-ordered it...and comes out march 29th to people who didnt..is that true??? and would it be too late to pre-order the game when theres like 19 days left.. (AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!) and...
  6. D

New KH2 trailer not on khinsider.com

i dont get it....it isnt showing me any links....are you sure you typed in KH2? It just says wall presentation....
  7. D

About to Crack? C:

i only watched the opening...and a few cutscenes that show only roxas and friends...i havent seen anything else...i was gonna watch the ending movie but i stopped myself... i was so proud!
  8. D

about Roxas

i wonder what will happen to him after kh2...will he be in kh3? or will he just wander around wondering who he is...lol
  9. D

KH2 opening

my fav part was when namine was drawing the staircase and then the view goes into the picture where sora is slashing through all the darkness, ohhh so awesome!
  10. D

Drive form, not like the first 1

it does it quick...like everything stops and then you change and you start fighting again...but no big scenes
  11. D

IGN Updates with new pics...Question about one of them

hmmm...maybe there just getting out of tron.....either that or there in the gummi ship..
  12. D

About Passion...

doesnt she say in the english part.. my hearts a battleground? i just caught that....
Back