• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^;;;;; that's one way of putting it that doesn't make me all that happy, truth be told.

Bye bye <3 take care of yourself during this stressed time.
    x.x; shut up, I've been under insane stress because of classes. 's why I'm "ripened" to begin with, to boot.

x_x oh no. And you just got here.
    That's why I always type it first and foremost in Word and then copy-paste to the site. Saves a lot of grief.

I... don't remember what my last pm to you was about.
    But somehow, I fugred you'd appreciate my convo with Quand XD
    KH BBS FM cover finally out!!!! Cant what to find out more!! KINGDOM HEARTS Recharged – Connecting YOU to the KINGDOM HEARTS series KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FM (Cover Revealed)
    [Final Mix] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, see Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep] North American version of the original, plus a renewed version of the various new elements.
    英語ボイスによるカットシーンは英語のフルボイスで展開。 Cut scenes of the English voice of English developed in full voice. オリジナル版から北米版で既に追加になっている要素以外にも、本作から新たに追加されるものも収録。 In addition to the previously added element is a North American version of the original version, which also included what is new from this work.
    「キングダム ハーツ」シリーズファン、ディズニーファン共に楽しめる充実の内容となっています。 "Kingdom Hearts" series fans, what has become of enhancement and Disney fans can enjoy.

ゲーム中の様々な条件を満たす事でオープンされる「シークレットエピソード」も新たに登場。 It is opened in a variety of conditions in the game, "Shikurettoepisodo" emerging as well.
    物語の核心に迫るエピソードをお楽しみにください。 Please enjoy the episode close to the heart of the story.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hey,found website that sayes that KH BBS FM will have improved game for NA and also normal game for NA. (Also has few pics) Its at KH13.com,go to "updated their online store" and the page has it.
    Thanks.Believe it or not I couldnt find a way to do it without having to buy or install something.
    Ya, Days' script in and of itself was amazing. He should write more... and leave the plot to someone else.
    I vote Akiyama.

Gnight <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back