• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Deranged Maniac

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Hades

I was actually getting CP boosts most of the time.
  2. D

Hades

I am in the COM part of the board so obviously I am talking about COM.. lol... feel free to PM me with the deck info Mike.. I have tried SEVERAL varities..
  3. D

Hades

I CANNOT get past Hades. I have been trying for the last 8 hours and thought it was ok if I posted a third thread haha. I'm on level 22, trying to do combos.. nothing seems to be working, I can't even get a fourth of a bar away from him. WTF... what am I doing wrong??
  4. D

Going to a different world

I'm currently on the third floor doing the Olympus Colloseum and just can't beat Hades right now- is there a way I could go to an unvisited floor or world? Like, travel to Wonderland and beat that then come back to this? I know we could do this in KH and KH2, can we here?
  5. D

"Control Pad"

I just got the KH COM memories today (obviously haha) and it tells me to "tap the control pad left or right twice to dodge roll".. i assume it means the thingies on the back of the gameboy, the L and R buttons.. I keep pressing them but nothing happens?
Back