• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Deity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Hi, I like to rhyme words in rhythmic patterns to communicate with others through sound!

Yeah...I do what it says in the title. If you give a shit or two, feel free to read(and eventually listen) on. You may call me "ComPL3xX" as I tend to refer to myself as such when I speak in patterns that have rhyming syllables. I'm a regular 17 year old miscreant that likes to pour his...
  2. D

Deity's Rap Discography

Hello everyone. I'm a musician, I make rap music. Yes, rap music. inb4rapisntmusic I can also play piano and do a bit of singing, though the former of those two won't be found much in my songs. But anyway, I have a total of 8 separate bodies of work I've done in the past year and a half...
  3. D

Good Day

Hi, I'm Deity. I've been a member here for some time yet have never really been to active. I was always a KHV member but that place died quite some time ago and I've been looking for a place to spend my time when I'm not being busy with music. I'm a fan of KH(Obviously) and Final Fantasy and...
  4. D

Rap Music By Me

zSHARE - Space Cartel.zip Download, listen, enjoy.
  5. D

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I say no. The transitons for names you used are wrong. It's only re-arrange and add X Sora>Roxas Aeleus>Lexaeus Even>Vexen Ienzo>Zexion Ansem>Xemnas Dilan>Xaldin Braig>Xigbar Also, similar hair color does not mean they are related. If Cloud has anything close to a nobody, I'm guessing it would...
  6. D

¿BBS Home World?

I think it could be either Radient Garden, Destiny Islands, or a completely new world.
  7. D

Why hallo thar

I b Deity, yew give meh dorrar I give yew lulz. Okay now for a serious intro, the name is Deity as you can tell. I'm a graphic artist and a member of KHV, so some of you who visit the site might now me as Ghetto. I'm a nice guy....by my own standards xD No seriously though I'm not bad. Get...
Back