• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by db256

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KHUX eng, whats really wrong with this game (not a rant)

ima start by saying, im not trying to rant here. KHUX eng is supposed to be the Proud Mode version (tougher version) of the game, jp understands we like difficulty and i get that, BUT money shouldnt be used as cheat codes. the main problem with this is that YOU CANNOT WIN WITH WHAT IS NORMALLY...
  2. D

The Buddy Method - Spawn Omega bosses 100%

so im sure everyone is familiar with the yupi method. im calling it the buddy method cause of my name just to point out, its not just Heartless count that determines boss spawn. It also deals with the type of heartless defeated (speed,power, magic) So anyway the method: Simply put as long as...
  3. D

How strong is the fused KH3D trinity medal? (sora riku meow medal)

what i know is: Sora Riku Meow (Meow&Pals) Trinity Medal 6* type: Power (red) Atk: 6200 at 1/100 (maybe 7400 at 100) def: 5900 at 1/100 (maybe 6800 at 100) Multiplier: 3.50 at Max guilt Single target it hits 3 times and Heals health my question is how strong is this medal compared to the KH3d...
Back