• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkness_Seeker*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

New Theory On BHK/Roxas(Please dont flame)

That theory is kind of wierd. I think we all just wait until the game comes out.
  2. D

Tron Theory

To get to the steamboat willie world you go through a door and it has a world icon too. And 100 acre wood is a book and it also has a world icon so Tron has one even if it is inside a computer in HB.
  3. D

***spoilers*** New Translations For The New Scans!!!

:eek: The unknown with the souleater!!!!!!!:eek:
  4. D

Kh2 Worlds

Traverse Town...i haven't seen it either in scans or pv... I would like for it to be in kh2,but i don't think it would be that important to bring it back since all the important people that lived there moved back to the new town in HB.
  5. D

Happy Birthday COM!!

I agree. I started playing it last week.......again...
  6. D

HIya

Use a zero (0) card it should work since the 0 can replace all cards when it comes to opening doors unless the nunber of the card you need to open the door has a (=) next to it. :D Welcome to the forums!!!!:D
  7. D

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

It's just the best game ever...I have always been a fan of ff games and some of the movies in the game are some of my favorite movies and just the hole idea of having them together it's AWSOME!!!!!It has a good plot and storyline and great characters... But still some of my friends don't...
  8. D

Kh2 Manga

I already read the first 2 books, and I think its a cool idea to the the kh2 manga.I'm ordering the 3rd book from www.tokyopop.com . I think it should be done but they have to do CoM first....
  9. D

What part could Sephiroth play??

I also think he doesn't have anithing to do with Hades, obviously he will play a big role in Clouds side-story.. I hope we can use Cloud to battle Sephiroth:D
  10. D

What was sora doing

this has already been posted before..it looks like a portal made by the heartless, like the one riku used in kh1 to warp to other places...
  11. D

translations.

In what trailer did Vivi say: "Don't mock me" ? Cause a havent seen any trailer that shows Vivi talking...
  12. D

Kingdom hearts???

I know..but its strange, because it looks like Kingdom Hearts.
  13. D

Kingdom hearts???

I'm not sure but in this picture, theres a door, i think its Kingdom Hearts(door to the light)but Im not sure if it is kingdom hearts because i dont think they would show where they will find the door this early,not even the japanese version has come out yet....Opinions?
  14. D

"He looks just like u"answered...i think

I made this pictures earlier because of when the unknown says: "He looks just like u". personally i think he was talking about Sora and the BHK. tell me what you think about these pictures.....
  15. D

Another Theory...

good theory..it all makes sence except maybe the part about namine being Ansem's daughter... I think Namine, BHK, and kairi know each other from their childhood since kairi is from HB , BHK is from TT, and Namine is currently in CO and the 3 places may be 1 big world.
Back