• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DangerNoodle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DangerNoodle

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Oh and if anybody cares - here’s my humble world ranking (based on both the enjoyment i recieved from the storyline playthrough and further exploration) 1) Toy Box (Toy Box was the world i visited after Olympus and just Wow! The story felt absolutely incredible and the gameplay of Toy Box...
  2. DangerNoodle

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

At several points of the game i was smiling and shivering at the same time or at the verge of crying (many of which you mentioned), but the moment that made me cry for a solid 6 minutes was
  3. DangerNoodle

Any characters you like more/less now?

Noone has said this character yet so ima just throw it out
  4. DangerNoodle

This game turned out so much better

I was pumped for KH3 despite the leaks and final 2 weeks or so of negativity, however, ive played for around 5-6 hours and i can already say that the gameplay and flow of the storyline feel perfect to me. Dare i say it, the full game exceeded my expectations, and turned out as somewhat of a...
  5. DangerNoodle

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Its a fake twitter, guys!!! The leaker said that the final boss is Skuld...
  6. DangerNoodle

Lmfao, the leaker is such a braindead moron... Because twitter is banning his temporary useless account for revealing gameplay of a game that hasnt released yet, he said that hes spoiling the game?! I just saw a spoiler and quickly turned the page off but there was some stuff i didnt see. Wont...
  7. DangerNoodle

Finish the game for the story on proud mode, start critical mode or no exp and play for a couple months hunting for all the trophies, unlockables and secret bosses. :p
  8. DangerNoodle

The KH3IsLifePart2 twitter just got banned. Should we expect a KH3IsLifePart3 lol?
  9. DangerNoodle

Kingdom Hearts 3 will basically be KH2, BBS and DDD on steriods...
  10. DangerNoodle

DLC Discussion

People are talking about KH4, DLC is small fry at this point Honestly, i'd pay over 50 Dollars for a DLC that would include many playable characters for a tournament/arena mode. Like, you could get Axel, Xemnas, Kairi, Xehanort, Vanitas, Xigbar, etc. and you could fight heartless and various...
  11. DangerNoodle

On twitter hes saying that Reddit takes a while to upload it. Its been almost 40 minutes now, lol.
  12. DangerNoodle

#DayOnePatchWillAddEverything Kidding, but not unlikely that minor things like that will be updated. Its very simple honestly.
Back