• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
THAT WAS AMAZING! I knew the world scale had to be better and bigger than they were showing in trailers and I was right, this shit is massive. On a side note!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: Those combo spells with DONALD OMG I love that way more than I feel like I should

Fatal Mode

He's level 40 and he takes literally no damage from enemies when they hit him, plus he's on proud mode, that's a big problem, it's not like he's level 90.

Well I was referring to the frequency of the finishers, as for the damage no idea man, I know Olympus is the first world we go to. Not sure if there's a point in the story where all the world's Heartless get stronger or not. If they're still early game jobbers it'd make sense but we will see!

Also!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaferian

Awards
But BBS was more controllable. You could decide for yourself which command style to receive. I hope that KH3 works in the same way but more enhanced and balanced
Well the styles are tied to your keyblade, so you only have access to three of those. The magic commands are based on what you actually use, so that'll be up to you. The only ones you can't affect directly are the Attraction Flow, and at that point you can just ignore them if you don't want to use a particular one.

LucasDraleau

He's level 40 and he takes literally no damage from enemies when they hit him, plus he's on proud mode, that's a big problem, it's not like he's level 90.

This could also be because it's the first world. I'm sure if you went and fought enemies in Traverse Town after you completed End of the World in KH1 you'd see similar results.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Who here is excited for Scala ad Caelum after seeing how godly olympus looked. They even had a proper stairway to heaven before scala in entering olympus.
Kinda fitting that the game seems to both start and end with a world in which you ascend to heaven

Leaferian

Awards
I straight up don't care if the game is easy. I could walk through Critical at Level 5 and take 2 damage blindfolded and I still wouldn't give a diddlying crap about how easy it is.

DangerNoodle

Awards
Lmfao, the leaker is such a braindead moron... Because twitter is banning his temporary useless account for revealing gameplay of a game that hasnt released yet, he said that hes spoiling the game?! I just saw a spoiler and quickly turned the page off but there was some stuff i didnt see. Wont mention what it is but this guy really pisses me off.

Leaferian

Awards
I mentioned it to the leaker on reddit... I don't believe it's him. When he was told on reddit that his twitter got banned, he was talking about making his new account with a totally different name.

LucasDraleau

I’m going to need verification so I know whether I need to bail from this thread for good.

Last time he made a new one he posted on the reddit that he did and so far he has yet to confirm it is his

He also said that he's currently grinding on the game so I doubt it's him.

He said he wasn't posting to reddit on the twitter. I need answers lol. Would take everything with a grain of salt.

DangerNoodle

Awards
Its a fake twitter, guys!!!
The leaker said that the final boss is Skuld...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back