• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CubanPete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

What level R/R

Lvl 50 in my case...
  2. C

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

Pluto, hands down...
  3. C

Which KH Theme Song you like better?

i would have to say simple and clean cuz when i heard it on the commercials Kingdom Hearts it made me want to get the game more and more each day:D
  4. C

wakka &selphie?????????

i dont think the kid your talkin about was Tidus, i think he was just some kid who looked a bit similar to Tidus
  5. C

what unknown iz Your favorite?

mmm... i gotta say a tie with axel and zexion. i love axel cuz he's such a mysterious bad ass, and i love zexion cuz he's so cool and collected and, just like me, he doesn't like dirtying his own hands:D
  6. C

another new type of heartless

yeah i noticed the heartless in the background of the cloud and leon pic too. yup they're new heartless, but i think they were shown in one of the KH2 trailers, i'm thinkin it was the scene where Sora's about to fight an army of heartless, but i cant remember exactly which trailor. anywho, it's...
  7. C

Sephiroth Entrance

i knew that entrance looked a tad bit familiar, but i couldn't quite put my finger on it. it's been a good while since i've played FFX, so i probably would've never found out for myself, and i was unaware that there was a thread about this in the past, partly cuz i'm fairly new in the forums...
  8. C

hardest Boss

Sephiroth in KH (took me 4 tries) and the last time you fight the Riku Replica in KH: CoM (on both Sora's and Riku's stories)
  9. C

the coolest world in kh

My fave would have to be Hollow Bastion, hands down
  10. C

help with trailer

it was a trailer shown at the SE party and it hasnt been released elsewhere as of now, which really really sux:(
  11. C

returning disney villains?

well, for sure we know of oogie boogie, jafar, barbosa, pete, and shun-yu (i think thats his name...i dunno). i dont think anyones sure of a lion king world, except for nomura of course, so we dont know about scar. as for maleficent, i dont think shes comin back... yeah im pretty sure shes not...
  12. C

Most used move in the game?

hmmm.... welp, the move i probably used the most in Kingdom Hearts would have to be Arcanum, and in CoM it would have to be Trinity Limit simply becuz it was easy to perform and i didn't use sleights too much until the end of CoM (on Sora's story)
  13. C

Views on recent translations and scans...

good job on the translations, and your thoughts sound very reasonable. kudos to you:cool:. i dont know if ya forgot to add this, but pete also appears in the pirates of the caribbean wolrd too, but other than that, very good job
  14. C

Leon and Cloud back to back picture

Yeah i'm lovin the FF:AC look for Cloud:D and Leon still looks cool, given that i can't see that much of him:p
  15. C

Did u ever wonder

I'm thinkin they're the same age.....but then again, what do I know?
Back