• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CNash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

About save files and trophies

FFX HD already had an independent cloud saving system at launch, to facilitate transfers between the PS3 and Vita versions. It was probably very easy for SE to adapt this for the PS4 release as well. For KH 1.5/2.5 to have this kind of system, they would need to deploy a patch for both PS3...
  2. C

Riku's story: missing pieces (SPOILERS)

It's fine :) But yes, this makes the end-credits scene (where Riku clutches his chest and almost collapses, but presses onwards with Mickey following him) make a lot more sense; instead of going back to Castle Oblivion, Riku and Mickey travel onwards and go to Twilight Town, where Riku finds...
  3. C

Thanks for the detailed explanation on both points! I guess point 1 is just one of those scenarios where we have to fill in the blanks of what went on between games, which is fair enough. KH is generally like that anyway. Your explanation for point 2 makes sense, of course. There are a number...
  4. C

Hi all - I've just finished Riku's story in Re:COM and am preparing to move on to KH2. I've played all of games in the series except for DDD (waiting for 2.8!), and 75% of KH2 before, so I'm familiar with most of the series lore. Before I move on, there are a couple of things from Re:COM that I...
Back