• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Chromatic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chromatic

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

This place, like most similar RP venues, appears to just be holding out by the will of a few people. I've contemplated running something... not sure if anything would catch though.
  2. Chromatic

Music ► Tash Sultana

Just popping this on here.
  3. Chromatic

Music ► Tash Sultana

I'm glad I'm not the only person here that's on Tash's vibe. :giggle: I found them through the old busking vids when circled around on Facebook two years back. Tash has been a staple on my playlists ever since. Their concerts have been among the best I've experienced (Red Rocks was the...
  4. Chromatic

Music ► Tash Sultana

Recovered drug addict. Singer. Songwriter. Multi instrumentalist. Former Melbourne busker. Guru of Live Looping.
  5. Chromatic

Music ► What are you listening to?

In case anyone was ever wondering what a Bob Marley-Jimi Hendrix collab might have sounded like:
  6. Chromatic

Where I can find any roleplay sites?

I mean, you're kind of already in a place wherein RPing happens (or rather, can happen). Though, rather unfortunately, there's not a lot going on in these parts these days; if you've got anything to pitch in the way of an RP for people to get in on, don't be bashful about posting it up here. If...
  7. Chromatic

Whats with the MA892 posts lately?

I've been noticing that those spam threads have made their way to this place. I've been seeing them on a few other message boards for a few years now; for a while I reckoned they were only hitting up the places that had little to no actual human activity. Guess they've just moved up to catch a...
  8. Chromatic

Tash 👏 Sultana 👏

Tash 👏 Sultana 👏
  9. Chromatic

Music ► What are you listening to?

Chillswitch Engaged; an album of piano covers of Killswitch Engaged songs uploaded to YouTube by a "Sean Townsend"
  10. Chromatic

*Goes to see Spiderman: Far From Home; comes out with a crush on Zendaya.*

*Goes to see Spiderman: Far From Home; comes out with a crush on Zendaya.*
  11. Chromatic

Film ► RWBY: Season 6 | October 25th

After finally going on a binge of the whole season today... I'm left to a few possibilities for this:
  12. Chromatic

Trying to work up the motivation to actually start writing again. Not going too well.

Trying to work up the motivation to actually start writing again. Not going too well.
  13. Chromatic

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Chromatic's Carousel of Characters

I figure, to avoid that oh so nasty thing called clutter, I'll just use one single thread to house any and all sheets that I create for this RP. Faith Name: Zachary Eckert; an adopted name for an adopted life. Nickname: “Zash;” taken as tribute to an impaired, yet adoring ‘fan.’ Age: 20...
  14. Chromatic

Supposing I Started A Tournament?

~EDIT~ Main Seeding List This is the original list of how everyone was seeded to determine first round matches. After the first round, it will be used to determine the judge pairings. 1. LegendaryHeroLCB 2. DMrayZ 3. King Sora X 4. Klom89 5. Megawallflower 6. Sean...
  15. Chromatic

A Good Day To Die

Thought I'd try to take some time to make a return to Hess parts. And what bette way than a battle? Some housekeeping first: - I'm traveling right now, and posting via mobile. So a relaxed pace is preferred. Don't be surprised or let down of it takes me a day or two to respond over the next...