• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chivalry5355

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

mac's gaming capabilities

can macs ever have mod chips put in for better gaming or is it impossible? Edit: and im not sure if its called a graphics card or a mod chip, dont know these things about gaming.
  2. C

Zexion's Weapon

I was wondering if anyone can explain this pic to me or not? If this is old please dont flame me, i didnt know. To me it seems to be fake because it doesnt seem to hint to any type of spoiler or relate to anything. Plus its in English, I'm just unsure.
  3. C

Pic of Xemnas Final Form

Their link is gone so i need a pic of him please. Thanx in advance.
  4. C

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Well I guess your right.
  5. C

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Ummmm how about this............. THEY ARE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS. THEY DON'T EXIST. I don't mean to insult but if these people don't really exist, why fantasize about them?
  6. C

Help needed on some helpful items

Is there an item/ accsessories that has the effect of lucky lucky. If so, where do you get it.
  7. C

Bulky Vendors

How do they come back and could you get another Orithalcum+ from them, and if so, on which reaction command?
  8. C

Help if u can

Ok thanks a lot.
  9. C

Music Question

http://bluelaguna.net/music/kh2ostsoundtrack/mp3s.php Just snoop around there.
  10. C

Help if u can

Sorry I said Crystals, I meant to say where are Energy Stones. My bad.
  11. C

Help if u can

Thnx for that, but where do you get Energy Crystals in order to only have to have 1 Dense Gem and Twilight Gem, when creating the Mythril Crystals for the power boost. P.S. my moogle is maxed. Is there also an easy way to find bulky vendors or an easy strategy to find them.
  12. C

Help if u can

Ya but where can I get energy stones for making easier Mythril Crystals.
  13. C

Help if u can

Does anyone have their own way of getting Power Boosts made, or getting the materials for it. As a side note, does anyone remember where to get Orithucalm cause I forgot?
Back