• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Love?

What is it that controls love? Is it a voluntary choice? Or something with hormones? Or is it just "something else"? I have never really thought about it, but what is it that controls if you love someone or not. Hate is something based on opinion and the actions of another, so in a way you can...
  2. C

Broken Bonds~ A Lost Love

This could be labeled a romance role play but it requires action too, please only experianced role players. Template: Name: Age: Sex: Appearance: Weapon: (nothing futuristic- only guns allowed are pistols and revolvers) Current Occupation: (possibly N/A) Bio: ---- Name: Amaya Sanaki Age: 18...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► Embedded Scars

Yeah, i have the edited versions in my locker at school... but guess what? My lock won't open! So you guys have to bare with me until I get my locker open... I am stuck on this chapter but I will finish it soon! Just keep checkin' in! *should have it done today- a week from now tops, lol*
  4. C

what if yuna were in KH2?!

If yuna was in KH2 I'd barf. I wouldn;t mind summoning Aeons but Yuna just would be a bleh addition.
  5. C

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

You know you have played too much KH when you start to foam at the mouth everytime someone says Sora and Riku are gay.
  6. C

Chapter Three Blankets of red slowly descended in the heated room. The crimson sheets burst into millions of red cherry blossom petals and scattered in the small white room. Some fell into Shiro's hands; instinctively, he tries to brush them off. The petals leave a red substance on his hands...
  7. C

I might not have chap. 3 done till tomorrow...
  8. C

I'm sorry Chap. 2 isn't that great but i was on the phone and stuff... a bit preoccupied... Chapter Two A feast was held that night, in honor of the most recent victory in battle. Shiro stared unwillingly at the wine that had been placed before him. He wasn't in a celebrating mood. Why were...
  9. C

ok, I am glad ya'llz likey it! i am working on Chap 2 and if you all keep encouraging meh and giving meh a big head *wobbles* lol, I will be able to finish without losing interest... well don't give meh a big head... I won't fit through the door then... *gets stuck* Chap 2 should be down withen...
  10. C

Chapter One The battle raged onward, air thick with tension. Blood stained the ground and blinded many soldiers' sense of fair play. War has an explicit design, kill or be killed. This one statement that fueled the soldiers longing to see this battle to the end and beyond. Not only had this...
  11. C

Fanfiction ► ~BC~ Poems

Yes, i posted the prolouge and am editing Chap. one.
  12. C

I am working on a story, not KH related, called "Embedded Scars." I wanted to see if it seemed interesting so I am posting it here to get some feedback. This is the prolouge and the only part of the story in first person, enjoy it while it lasts.... [insert miniacle laugh here] Prologue I...
  13. C

Fanfiction ► ~BC~ Poems

Those are from last week... yes I am having fun... but i may stop with poems and work on my novel...
  14. C

Fanfiction ► ~BC~ Poems

Sakura Cherry Blossoms, to and fro Darting past me- watch them go. Tip toe on an azure sky Drifting down- the petals fly. ------------------------ Haiku My hands are covered in Blood red petals Staining my hands like a sin. ------------------------ Webs of Fate Drop me down, let...
  15. C

Fanfiction ► ~BC~ Poems

Thank you! My poem writing might slow down a bit though because I only get my ideas every now and then.
Back