• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• CHIMY!! I'm doing good love!!
    Meh, I'm not so sure bout the sexeh part...XD!!! But I guess so.
    How are you doing my chocolate love muffin??
    Well I felt yours was utterly pointless, and the rest had value. Also there is the fact I can only give out so much bad rep. Anyways rep doesn't hold much power, so don't make a big deal.

~From
    Crimson Soul
    Yeh, I already saw that. The rp doesn't look that great to begin with, and it will end up dead before long. I don't waste time on rps like that. Besides.....waaaay too many losers/nOobs joined.
    it has been a while hasn't it. sure i'll engage you in combat. which of my characters do you intend to fight? my good guy or my bad guy?
    The taxi cap happend, I'm to hurt to skateboard for now and since i'm still in hot water leaveing the coutry would be to temping for me.
    Ok then it's cool, I'll just write your character off that he got transferd, big city, big war ya know the drill. If you ever feel like comeing back just post and if not I'll make sure to keep your chara alive just in case ya wanna come back for the next rp after this one ;D
    LOL wow.......well you know what's happend to me after this mouth.

Are you still in my rp?
    Feels like I've been kicked in the body till I puke but besides that I'm cool, pills make the pain stop but it makes the food come up lol o

so how ya doing.
    Have those posts been in the foyer or forum insanity? If they have then you should know that post count isn't effected in those areas.
    Dude I'm back in GFX action. These are for you.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back