• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaos Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Chasers and the Keyblade Master *Spoilers*

Now i bet that someone has already said this and if you have i am sorry and you guys can tell me that this has already been said. I just wanted to know that in the kh2 secret ending when the different words on the screen go by are they referring to the people. For example the three knights in...
  2. C

Fanfiction ► old memories

I actually think that this isnt bad at all. It could maybe use a little work but im not a pro. I think its good.
  3. C

How long is xenosaga 2

I was reading a couple of reviews and they said that it is shorter than xenosaga 1 I just want to know if thats the case then how short is it? Thank you for your time on anyone who answers this. I just wanna know.
  4. C

Help in xenosage episode 1

Okay i really need help. There is this dude in this church. Its a boss. He is all red and he is made up of like shions and jr's memories. I cant beat this guy. I need help. I couldnt even beat him with 3 a.g.w.s. His name is tamien or something like that. So can someone please help me.
  5. C

School Romance

Chris walked through the school dorms halls after the day was over and just stared at all the kids talking and yelling and having a good time as if they were playing in the park. He had no problems though with that it was only the sight of all the couples in the school that made him not really...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: The Zaon Jewels

Um wow. wasnt that a lil as you put in your words. harsh. Well everyone has their opinion.
  7. C

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: The Zaon Jewels

I actually thought it was pretty good. Keep up the good work. I cant wait for the next chapter.
  8. C

wheres tidus and wakka

They may be in it but not of any more importance. But you never know. There could always be a twist in the story line.
  9. C

wheres tidus and wakka

They are probably in there. They might have the same minor role they did before. Just different.
  10. C

Naruto:The Path Of The Ninja

This is a naruto rp where you can be any character from naruto and also make up your own characters. You must know about and have watched the show or read the manga. Rules: 1.Romance Is Allowed(pg-13)Romance would be very good and make a good story if romance is in it. 2.You can use any jutsus...
  11. C

Dragons Reign

Okay this is an rp where people live on a planet where magic and everything like monsters and all that good stuff are everywhere. So the story is a man years ago opened the gates of the netherworld and let loose all the monsters and everything else you can think off. So the point is people are...
  12. C

Xenosaga

I was thinking to buying the first Xenosaga but i dont know if the game is good or not. Can someone who has played the game tell me if it is worth buying.
  13. C

Naruto Grand Rp

Okay this is a new naruto rp where u can be any character from the show and use any ninjitsu u know or make some up. They just cant be ninjitsus that give u like ultimate strength or immortality something unfair. Romance is allowed but put it at a pg-13 level. The story is that well u can go...
  14. C

who is the real leader of the organization/order

As we have said diz may be ansem because maybe he wears the bandages cause kingdom hearts did something to him. But for all we know maybe ansem and diz are 2 different people so im done here.
  15. C

Questions....(aarrgghh)

Yeah thats true when you think about it. Cause then the game would be all boring if u can take down bosses without too much hassle.
Back