• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Caterfree10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Caterfree10

New hope for BBSFM US release? PSP games getting remastered for PS3

Hm, a part of me says that if they were to remaster the KH games for this collection, we'd only see the original versions since the FMs (And other remakes of JRPGs) never make it outside of Japan. But at the same time, why remaster only part of the work they've done? And yet, another part of me...
  2. Caterfree10

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

I dunno, I'm fairly sure some companies have done the whole "we're showing you now, but you ain't getting it for another 2 years" thing at E3 before, but I could be wrong. Certainly, I know FFXII was pushed back several times and had several E3 trailers whose release dates changed multiple...
  3. Caterfree10

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

SWEET. Cannot wait at all now! *bounces around* IS IT E3 YET? *FLAILS*
  4. Caterfree10

Buying a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance?

I already bought a PSP solely to play BBS (though now I've fallen in love with freebies from the PSN as well as Dissidia, SO |D), so hell yes I'm getting a 3DS for DDD. That and it's friggin' Nintendo. If you can't tell by my signature, I'm a pokemon nut, too, and since they're bound to make a...
  5. Caterfree10

Nintendo 3DS Developer Conference - May 17th

Hm, I rather doubt we'll see anything new at the 3DS conference simply because there are already plans for E3. Anything more than the trailer we've already seen is probably being saved for E3 and/or TGS.
  6. Caterfree10

Manga?

Konichiiwa! It's not avaiable in US stores. What the link was in KHFanatic4565's post was a link to a scanslation of the Manga. If It was relesed, I would know because I subscribe to every manga e-newsletter from Tokyopop, Viz, and DelRey. Though, I do hope they release it in the US soon! ^_^...
  7. Caterfree10

Ultima

Konichiiwa! Personally, I liked the Oathkeeper the best! Although, I did like the Ultima and the Oblivian and the Metal Chocobo as well, but I LOVED the oathkepper! ^_^ Ja Ne! ^_~
  8. Caterfree10

the secret place pictures

Konichiiwa! There are all of those things in the pictures?I only noticed the castle... Guess I'm just stupid. ^^u but I guess the next time I play I'll look for the chocobo for sure! ^^ I LOVE CHOCOBOS!!! I wish there were more chocobos then the gummi ship model in KH... TT_TT Same with the...
  9. Caterfree10

Symbolization???

Konichiiwa! Ya Know... now that I think about it... They do kinda spoil that whole story in the beginning! But I did notice one thing... also in the beginning, Riku beckons to him when the wave is crashing down and when he's being pulling to the darkness during teh Destiny Islands' end...
Back