• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by camdog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

what if xion...

That's because they to go unseen by the organization, disguised as one of them. And with then 'being whole again' again could refer to the tie between BBS and KH1. And yes, if you could do that, get all the interviews and pictures, dialougues, videos, everything, and read over all of them. Then...
  2. C

what if xion...

Sorry, but unless you have full proof of what you're saying, like it having been said in the game, there is still the possibility of what I'm saying. Also, the coat wold just represent her being in the org.13, no special properties otherwise.
  3. C

what if xion...

I think it would go back to BBS, before the organization came together (presumably) which may explain why Namine doesn't have a long coat like them. This would also have to do with some other hypotheses going around about BBS, about Aqua being one of the first heartless, possibly experimented on...
  4. C

what if xion...

and when did anyone say that she was made then? Maybe that's when Xion was made.
  5. C

what if xion...

when? I'm pretty sure she didn't...
  6. C

what if xion...

Just because she went into kairi doesn't mean she's her nobody. Namine never says that she's kairi's nobody. Also, with comparisons being done between Ven, Terra, Aqua and Sora, Riku and Kairi respectively, there could be a connection there where if a nobofy could only go back to their old...
  7. C

358/2 Days Playable Characters: Zexion, Xemnas and Xion included?

For anyone who has been keeping up with the 358/2 days japanese website and any other kh websites, i'm sure you've seen pictures and videos of various organization members being used in multiplayer. So far the only ones to not be shown in gameplay (during multiplayer) are Zexion, Xemnas and...
  8. C

what if xion...

I know it's not directly related to the topic, but give this a thought. In KH2 when Riku asks Ansem who's nobody namine is, he decides to keep it a secret, either because Riku will find out eventually, or because it belongs to someone he doesn't know. To explain to Riku who's nobody it is may...
  9. C

Merlin in BBS?

Mad mim would be an excellent boss, good idea. They could also incorporate the parts of the movie where you turn into a fish and a squirell and a bird, although i'm not sure how well that would go. Also, for whoever was talking about this before, Snow white is disney's first animated movie in...
  10. C

Marluxia

Organization XIII members are all pretty badass, with the exception of Demyx, although he does become serious... right before he gets his ass wooped. Marluxia seemed pretty badass to me, not girly, or a lesbian (I mean really people, it's a game, stop going gaga over them). Especially in his...
Back