• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -Calafas-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Just out of curiosity, how many games does this game last? And what worlds are in it? From what Ive seen/heard so far.... Alice in Wonderland, Haloween town, Beast castle, TWTNW, Coloseum, Twilight Town and...
  2. C

(Spoilers 358/2 Days) Ripped Music

My headphones must be shot then, because it sound shitty with my headphones on. I cant explain it, it sounds almost.... staticy.
  3. C

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battle This is true... Now I not so mad :P
  4. C

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battle What the fuck kind of fagotry is this? Why couldnt it be a simple nobody Xion keblade battle, just three times? Harder each time?
  5. C

358/2 title theory

Well, time for EVERYONE to claim they new it all along.... even the ones with REDICULOUS theorys :P
  6. C

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis The fuck? Who said that? I mention all except my PS3 was hacked, thats it.
  7. C

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Oh,' cept my PS3. Fuck you Sony for learning from your PSP mistake!!! >:(
  8. C

All the tracks are great...... without headphones on. You can hear a dramatic quality difference with headphones on. 13th Struggle is my favorite track in KH so Im just worried about its quality the most.
  9. C

Ah, ok, sweet. Hopefully the DSs sound engine dosnt ruin it.
  10. C

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Oh indeed, every current gen system in my house is hacked. *slaps five*
  11. C

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis IDK how someone could use a keyboard to play this. I wanted to see if my emulator could run it, it can, but the controls feel way more stiff on a keyboard, plus you cant press more than 3 keys at once. UNG...
  12. C

Was the "13th Struggle" track in this game? I have yet to hear it in my playthrough...
  13. C

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Plot Summary

Im probably gonna wind up liking this games story more than BBSs, already loving the gameplay.
  14. C

Future Boxart

Sorry dude but they're mockups, not real.
Back