• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• To be quite honest, I've always seen what you've written as rude and heartless, I think I remember you giving a link to baby names when a girl was afraid she was pregnant.
    how do i tell my parents that i'm talking to some mexican guy over the internet without them giving me a lecture?
    i don't have a microphone/headset/PC-Phone or whatever the fuck, anyway
    Well, they will. If the Conservatives in Congress somehow back Obama into a corner he can't get out of without being hated. But yes, the bitching will continue long after Obama goes out of office.

Ah. I forgot stupidity. Which, like Conservatism at my school, is in PLENTIFUL supply.

People will always make up insane conspiracies about the government. We get to see if 8 years of inactivity has affected the imaginations of Conservatives. After all, Obama is teh Antichrist, amirite? /sarcasm
    Maryland. Where you're either in a laidback Democratic county (where I used to live), or a diehard-Conservative pit. (where I currently live)

That old lady must be one of those people who screamed "Off with his [Obama's] head!" at McCain rallies.

This election has shown me that the racism problem doesn't just still exist, it's out of control. If possible, I'm moving out of the country after college. And after I vote against Palin in 2012.
    Well, for me, the rage was only that he was re-elected.

If for some reason Obama does screw things up and THEN gets re-elected, their reactions would be justified. But it's just blind hate.

BTW, here's an amusing story that demonstrates what a redneck town I live in.

The cops were flashing their car lights in front of the school, and some kid says, "They must be arresting Obama!"
    Well, I've been throwing that around all day yesterday since I live in a Conservative area.

There are a lot of whiny Conservatives though, amirite?
    I see, that's alright I guess (?, I add that since I'm a bit unsure how to handle that).
    Well everyone needs to be amused somehow, I got a jolly out of the whole Star Light incident XD

Oh, sadistic are we? >:3 (or kinky ehehe)
    The irony being that I was nick-named that in the 8th grade XD
    She seems to not like you that much, rivalry?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back