• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Broken_Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

You know you've played too much KH:COM when... You see a red-haired man and bash him on the head with your house keys....
  2. B

Axel???

Axel wasn't necessarily protecting Sora. I think he's actually just very loyal to the Organization. The TRUE Organization, not the traitors like Marluxia and Larxene. But he also had the Riku Replica kill Zexion... Axel is a very complicated person. I think we might find out about more of his...
  3. B

Fanfiction ► "A World of Fragile Things"-- FF X-2 Rikku Fic

Thank you very much. :) Sometimes I worry I write too much...
  4. B

Namine? A witch? Bulls**t!

The term "witch" is misunderstood. It's actually a very old religion that believes in the divine power of nature. It doesn't even necessarily have to do with magic. It has been said that when the Christian church became the dominant religion, it added the negativity to witchcraft, causing people...
  5. B

A World of Fragile Things By ShatteredOasis =================== I'm frightened by what I see, But somehow I know That there's much more to come. Immobilized by my fear, And soon to be blinded by tears. I can stop the pain If I will it all away. --"Whisper", Evanescence Chapter II: Don’t...
  6. B

Namine? A witch? Bulls**t!

Witch doesn't have to be a negative term.... It's probably just used for a girl with special powers... They could have called her a mage. But I guess witch just sounds better.
  7. B

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

I posted this on the first vB forum. Axel: Now that we're on a first name basis.... Can I have a cookie? ^_____^
  8. B

Relate Your Life to a Song

I just thought I'd try something new. If your life was a song, which one would it be? It can be from any kind of music. I'd say for me it would be either Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (because I want to see the world and get out of this place) or Numb by Linkin Park because I always feel so...
  9. B

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

Oh, sure it does... Like this war for instance. I'm sure it's just the solution to ALL of our problems *grumble* I, however, believe strongly in peace. Well, I guess I believe strongly in everything. On Topic: If KH2 doesn't release, I would probably fill SE's headquarters with lots of angry...
  10. B

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

....O.O;;; Your love of violence is somewhat frightening, R K O. Can't you ever do anything peacefully? Eeeshh...
  11. B

The Voice...

I think it's King Mickey. Because he knew about the Keyblade and he was trying to guide Sora.
  12. B

I will post Chapter II sometime tomorrow, since I already have it on my computer. I just have to edit it. After that I might not post as often, since I didn't even start the next few chapters.
  13. B

Why do I keep making you cry, Cloud_Unchained? I promise I'll post Chapter II soon! :)
  14. B

RHG and That Town

Will you guys stop it? You're BOTH arguing over something stupid. Can't you just accept one anothers' opinions and be done with it?
Back