• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bloodwinter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Still No new secret ending

Can't you just watch the secret ending on Youtube? It's not too bad.
  2. B

Sage Question.

Well, the supposed Sage, or the old man in the extended ending in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix seemed powerful. Despite his age, the ability to use a Keyblade and wield it tighter than those who use both hands for more control, to control the elements, to expell electricity frost and shadow from...
  3. B

Xenahort, former friends with The three knights?

Expanding on that point: Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas...
  4. B

Ripped music from the game (New ones)

Thank you ! When someone gets the final Battle music, please post it up ASAP. Ever since the first 20 second clip I heard that music in, I've wanted the score on my computer. Must... get x_X.
  5. B

For those of you who played Kingdom Hearts 2:

How much diffrent from the first game is the fighting and camera angles ? I mean, from what I gather Its very diffrent. I just want to know what you think because I heard: I doubt it, but just to make sure, whats your imput ?
  6. B

*biiiiig Spoiler*look At Your Own Risk

This is very cool and all, but, if you scroll down this page a little bit. You will notice its all been posted. :/ Nice find though !
  7. B

Who noticed the score ? (Not sure if its a spoiler)

Who noticed the Musical Score playing in the background on the Final Fight ? Its the one where Riku and Sora teamed up to fight Xemnas. I was quite taken by it, you ?
  8. B

New Video; Shows EVERY Org Member

I guess ? Can someone post me a link explaining Diz ? Like his connection with the order and such ? I misplaced that thread.
  9. B

Xehanort's Identity Releaved...Theory...

Or, There could have been a flashback, and they used the same Voice actor for ansem as they did for him. Aka, look for someone who sounds like Ansem in a flash back lol.
  10. B

HUGE SPOILERS (Namine / DiZ / Real Ending)

woot. High five chain of agreeing going on here. lol. I definately like the way he turned out he looks alot hotter now. heheh ^^;;
  11. B

HUGE SPOILERS (Namine / DiZ / Real Ending)

For a Recap: So, both Sora and Kairi are now "Complete", so says EM/Xenmas/SHU ::IDK ANYMORE !!! X.X::. The two fusee's Namine, and Roxas explain "The Lost Ones". Xehanort has yet to be explained. Diz looks like Luxord with long hair lol. I debate his connection with anyone, hes someone...
  12. B

Xehanort an unknown

Could you possibly ask if it was an error ? Im quite curious. lol [Edit] The amount of time this video spanned is nothing compaired to the almost 4 minutes DD took.
  13. B

***SPOILER*** Theory on the three knights' identities

I doubt Sora is one of them. For one, he wouldnt be to the side, he never has been. He would be the one in the middle. However, the one in the middle is the tallest, so im guessing its Riku. The one to the side who knows, but its not Sora. ::BTW... whos "Dark Knight?":: You didnt point out the...
Back