• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No. I haven't rly tried. I sit back at my life lately and all I can say is "what???" I can't write about what I don't really know how to explain...
    spencer the fencer. lol.

speaking of rhyming, have you made any new songs?
    You're not lazy. I never get sick of your avatar. I think it's the best out of all the ones they offer here.
    I'd never get that crazy. Well, I would, but just not crazy in that way I should say.

I need to change my avatar...but I don't have any ideas...
    Fine.

♥SHENNY PUU♥!!!!! *huggles* I've missed you SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I was thinking about you and I was like, where has he been?!?!? I'm so lonely without my number one fanboy!!!! I hope you've been alright! I was thinking you had abandoned me!!!!! T.T I'm so glad you're ON!!!!!

But, I thought all that would creep you out, so I just said hello instead. lol, jk.
    Thanks ^.^ It's Sonoko. She's Seiya's bodyguard, captain of the baseball team, and I think she's the leader of his fanclub too. I wanna be a fangirl like that...only better ^.^
    Yes ^.^ During homebase(1st period), lunch(5th period), and sometimes 7th period. ^.^
    But in any case, you really seem very different today, more confident and happy. Are you SURE nothing happened? ^.^
    Happy, lol. *smile* I'm glad I can make it fun. It's always so wonderful when I'm able to make my friends happy. It makes me feel...like I've served my purpose. Best feeling in the world. ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back