• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bladeoftruth17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bladeoftruth17

Yozora = UX player?

So you're saying we kicked Sora's butt?
  2. bladeoftruth17

Kingdom Hearts IV Theory

Hey Everyone. I have developed a strong theory for the next game after Kingdom Hearts (Maybe it will be called Kingdom Hearts IV). Link to the theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGcmb4Mjv0&t=726s
  3. bladeoftruth17

DLC?

I hope the DLC will give us something to show us what happens after the ending of KH3 or after Sora leaves to find kairi. Hopefully playing as Kairi.
  4. bladeoftruth17

Will Kingdom Hearts III have a demo at PAX Unplugged

Can someoen please tell me if it is even possible for Kingdom Hearts III to have a playable demo at PAX Unplugged? Also While we are on the subject, are there any other events where KHIII will be playable, because I missed PAX West, Anime Expo, and E3. Please. Im low key getting worried.
  5. bladeoftruth17

Will Kingdom Hearts III have a demo at PAX Unplugged

Can someoen please tell me if it is even possible for Kingdom Hearts III to have a playable demo at PAX Unplugged? Also While we are on the subject, are there any other events where KHIII will be playable, because I missed PAX West, Anime Expo, and E3. Please. Im low key getting worried.
  6. bladeoftruth17

How can I add gifs to my Signature?

Theres a really cool gif I want to add to my signature but it seems I don't have permission
  7. bladeoftruth17

Where was Ventus' Heart after Sora became a heartless?

Sorry if this sounds idiotic but Ventus heart's location after Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of Hearts and Roxas was made, where did Ven's heart go? I'm making a video soon and this information is kind of vital. Also I have heard back in forth about Ven's heart being inside Sora because...
Back