• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I agree the secret ending seems to be building up more towards KH4 than a DLC.

If there's DLC I'd prefer it to be aa Final mix with extra bosses, maybe the ability to face the darknesses with the GoL again and a short adventure featuring Kairi and Axel, either them visiting a world or us getting to see their training.
Alternatively they could also have DLC focusing on what Mickey and Riku were doing that kept them from going back to save Aqua soon after their first try.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Nomura said no DLC. Especially no Final Mix.

No, he said he wasn’t adverse to the idea of DLC but if they did have it it would be a massive update. Also Nomura has said no to Final Mixes in the past and they happen almost like clockwork a year after the game’s initial release. The only thing he meant by saying no was that content like that can be added to a game much quicker because of DLC, so they would go that route first.

Make no mistake, a FM will happen. WoFF just got its Maxima rerelease last year and that was handled by Business Division 3 (the division Osaka is classified under) and is a project Nomura serves as a producer on. I would use that as the best example of how he would approach KH3.

bladeoftruth17

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hope the DLC will give us something to show us what happens after the ending of KH3 or after Sora leaves to find kairi. Hopefully playing as Kairi.

Back