• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blackest Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Shore

This story focuses on two characters, both of whom are male homosexuals. If this sort of thing bothers you, either refrain from reading this story or overcome your discomfort. The story is not remotely finished and likely will not be complete for quite some time. I will post one chapter per...
  2. B

I hate Eastern European immigrants

But not for the reasons you might expect. I have nothing against Eastern Europe. However, the people they send over here need to die. I work as a cashier, and these people are so relentlessly rude that I am curious as to how they have not yet been killed. Their women also age horribly. I thought...
  3. B

A Tenuous Existence

“Got you this time, you blonde bas-“ “I prefer to omit the obscenities in the presence of such lovely ladies, lad.” Bubbly giggles, hardly more genuine than the man with the British lilt that caused them, wafted lightly from a dimly lit bistro. The establishment itself had closed quite some...
  4. B

A Tenuous Existence(KH. All RPers welcome)

Our existence is a shaky one. I have been told that people such as I are not blessed enough to exist. Yet, I am troubled by the fact that I am here, and that therefore, we must exist. Such perplexity overcomes me, yet I cannot manage to muster the energy to become enraged, to weep, to deny. We...
  5. B

Fanfiction ► Our existence is a tenuous one.

I decided that I will actually write something based on Kingdom Hearts. it's extremely short, just the musings of the only KH character I enjoy: Luxord. I'm thinking of making an RP. ----------- Our existence is a shaky one. I have been told that people such as I are not blessed enough to...
  6. B

That's right, I'm making one.

Oh my, it's been months, hasn't i? I suppose it's high time I did something in this particular section. This is battle is open to any who wish to join, but there are character restrictions. As some of you may or may not remember, I have an intense dislike of anything extremely powerful...
  7. B

Of Vice and Virtue

This is actually old, but I feel like repossting it. It's too big to post at once, so I'll post the first three parts. Of Vice and Virtue ----------- Lust “‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” You would think after the umpteenth time I heard that particular saying, I would have taken...
  8. B

The Black Tie Affair

I just felt like writing. I don't really know where this story is going as of yet, but it will likely involve the FBI in some fashion. You know, in olden times, they used to call us courtesans. I’m not quite sure what people like me would be called nowadays, maybe whores, prostitutes, or...
  9. B

Nature's Toll

I’ve often wondered how man came to be this way: mechanical, artificial, blasphemous. I’ve often simply sat in my home after my sermons and asked myself how so very many people could be led astray. They were to be pitied, and corrected. They are the students who must be taught by those...
  10. B

Nature's Toll

The rain. It is always such a blessing: Mother Nature bestowing unto her children the tears she shed just for them. But that could not be enjoyed. No. There was work to be done, land to reclaim, and the sweet bounty of natural life to restore to the world. And so, there amongst the rain and...
  11. B

Fanfiction ► Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts [old version]

Re: Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 moar nexas, ys plz?
  12. B

Fanfiction ► My Poems

I stood there, barefoot, on the sand with an empty mouth and open hand It was hot, it was lonesome, dry, and gray. I waited there to be shown the way. No one came. I never thought they would. I closed my hand and set out on foot. I would not wait, I would not be still. The vulture's cries...
  13. B

Fanfiction ► Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts [old version]

Re: Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE IT This is a comment.
  14. B

Wonderland

Alexander Liddell was hardly a remarkable looking man. In all reality, he was quite forgettable. Brown-haired and brown-eyed, he held a presence that was easily dismissible. He was somewhat pale, not from any deficiency, but from a lack of venturing outside. Silver rings lined his ears, remnants...
  15. B

Wonderland

---------------------------------- I saw her again today, that woman, Laura Haire. All she did was walk past me, but I saw that tattoo of hers, that little white rabbit. I haven't gotten up the courage to follow her yet, but I watch her everytime she walks down the hall. I remember one time, my...
Back