• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Biggest KHF an

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

I thought that the battle was way to easy with a really shitty ending cuz now we will never no wt happened 2 Cloud and Sephiroth
  2. B

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

No man i think it was actually the best one that was in kingdom hearts
  3. B

XEmnas

does anyone else think that the bald person in the secret ending is Xemnas? And who is the person that was next 2 him?
  4. B

What looks cooler

which Keyblade do u think looks like the coolest? mine is the Hero's crest
  5. B

Two questions

Why do u think that they had Auron come up from the underworld he aint a bad guy and who do u think they will add next from FF Series
  6. B

Which is ur favorite Drive

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE FORM EXCEPT FOR FINAL FORM!!! Mine is Valor
  7. B

Firmiliar

Im Not Sure If Im The Only One Who Saw This But Did Anyone Notice That The Kid In Armor That Was Frozen And Died Looked Exactly Like Roxas Cuz Im Gonna Over This In My Head Saying Roxas Doesn"t Really Exist.
  8. B

whatever Happened to King Mickey; KINGDOM HEARTS

Ok Now This Might Be Weired That Im Asking This But What Happened With Malificent And Pete The Last I Saw Of Them Is That They Were Fightin Off The Heartless And After Xemnas Was Defeated What Happened To Kingdom Hearts 2 Of The Biggest Mysteries To Me
  9. B

Is sora coming Back

after seeing the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix I need to know: IS SORA GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT KINGDOM HEARTS?
  10. B

Kh3

Alrite ive heard from my friend that in the next Kingdom Hearts THEY AREN"T GOIN 2 USE SORA. Im freakin out can some1 plz tell me if this is true.
  11. B

Sepiroth

buy a lot of elixers and when he goes in the air 4 sin harvest attack b4 he gets 2 high
  12. B

Some1 Tell how the summons suck

I know every1's been saying that the summons suck so much. BUt how can they when u have KING MICKEY as a summon?
  13. B

final boss (kh2)

u always have 2 end with a combo against a boss
  14. B

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

did u get the O+
  15. B

A Question About The World That Never Was!

was with Kairia in Destiny Island axel took her pluto followed
Back