• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Berserker Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Is this a glitch?

No its not a glitch it maybe in your inventory you have to talk to the moogle to get it into his registry, the same god for every other material, I cant belive most peopel dont know this, I mean why do you think it says "Handed Over All Synthesis Materials" when you go to him?
  2. B

Is this a glitch?

This happened to me, I got every material and it gave me one. So I went to maek it but ti said I had six. But I remember teh moogle didnt record it on teh log yet, so I left the screen and talked to the moogle again and handed it to him and he recorded it and I then had 7.
  3. B

BS's Easy Drive Form upgrades-No BS

Actualy if the military camp had kept the save point the carts would be better since you coudl leave the world still in drive form. I cant belive I forgot about Antechamber though.
  4. B

It's a good thing there are so many different strategies for Master form, cuz that one was the hardest to find a good spot. BTW thanks for the feedback
  5. B

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

Godamn Xigbar! Even though I didnt die in proud mode on him he still was a hell of a boss battle.
  6. B

MM Nice strategy for Master Form, I feel it was the hardest to find a good spot to level up.
  7. B

I just decided to post my techinique for leveling up all my drive forms, please give all the feedback you can! Valor Form-Probably the easiest one to level up, only requirng you to hit the enemy to get XP. What I did was go to Merlin's house, went out into The Borough and activate Valor form...
  8. B

any "best" way to get final form?

After Memory's Skyscraper I just went inbetween (Cant remember name but its the area right after it) while it was a conversation spot and Skyscraper. And at Skyscraper I changed into my drive fors and if I didnt get it, I just when back to the conversation spot and my drive gauge was recharged...
  9. B

any "best" way to get final form?

After Memory's Skyscraper I just went inbetween (Cant remember name but its the area right after it) while it was a conversation spot and Skyscraper. And at Skyscraper I changed into my drive fors and if I didnt get it, I just when back to the conversation spot and my drive gauge was recharged...
  10. B

Returning

I used to go to this forum back when it was kh2.net, but left for awhile(Registered under onld name so peopel may remember me) but anyways I've decided to come back because of the realease of KH2. I hope I have a good time here again.
Back