• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BS's Easy Drive Form upgrades-No BS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker Sora

I just decided to post my techinique for leveling up all my drive forms, please give all the feedback you can!

Valor Form-Probably the easiest one to level up, only requirng you to hit the enemy to get XP. What I did was go to Merlin's house, went out into The Borough and activate Valor form BEFORE spawning the Bookmasters so that Anti-Form dosent have a chance of coming out. Now with a Drive gauge duration of <5 simply clear out the Borough and do the save point trick by leavign Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden whiel in drive form. While having a drive duration gauge of >5 then proceed into the bailey and all the way to Cyrstal Fissure, re activation your form if stops along the way. To fill up your form make sure in Cyrstal Fissure your still in drive form and leave the world using the trick mentioned above.

Wisdom Form-Easiest once you get to The World That Never Was. Go into Fragment Crossing, activate Wisdom Form. I used Thundaga mostly for the AoE effect from its normal attack and special attack. With a drive form duration gauge of <5 u can clear out about 48 heartless before you should go back to Alley To Between and leave the world. Though with a drive form duration gauge of >5 you can clear out the aproximate amount of all 60 heartless in the area before leaving the world throguh the save point and entering again.

Master Form-The easiest way I found is going to Merlin's House and clearing out all the Morning Stars and Bookmasters alogn with the groups that spawn with them adn grabbing all teh drive forms. This technique nets you about 48 XP every run. And no fighting outside of Crystal Fissure is NOT faster.

Final Form-This technique requires you to first to have unlocked the form, and to have cleared Xigbar, Go to The World That Never Was and go to the Twighlight's View and go to Hall Of Empty Melodies. Dont activate it yet and clear out the Snipers. Now go to Naughts Skyway and kill the two groups of Saumrai's and Creepers and DONT activate it yet. Now go to the part where you start to go up on the path and activate it! If you are good you can clear all 46-48 creepers that spawn before you have to leave and re-enter the world through Twighlight's View.

Hope this guide helps and please give feedback on it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Here's my Drive Training spots, hope they help, they give you some alternatives to BS's, my main spot was Timeless River

Pre-1000-heartless-war:

Valor:

Go to Lilliput, then quickly kill everything, then rush back to the CornerStone Hill, and exit through the door to Disney Castle before your Drive Gauge runs out

When you enter Disney Castle, you will be out of Valor Form, and you're Drive Gauge will be completely filled. Repeat until successfully maxed out

Wisdom:

Same routine, Lilliput, kill everyhting, or as much as you can before you have ot rush back to CornerStone Hill. It takes a bit to get the timing just right to know when to leave, but once you do, Wisdom levels' in no time

---------------------------------------

Post-1000-heartless-war:

Valor:

This time it's Mickey's House. You should be able to easily dispose of the heartless here, and have time to move on to the AScene of the Fire

You may not be able to clean out the Scene of the Fire before rushing back to the Door, but you should get sufficient EXP to level in only a few laps around

Wisdom:

Same Routine as Valor

Master: This form has 2 possible candidates for good leveling.

Timeless River: This one you start at the Scene of the Fire. The large guys drop big drive balls, so kill them quickly and ignore the planes, and move on to Lilliput

In Lilliput, take out the first car that appears quickly with tunder, and dispose of the planes and the soldier heartless, and kill the other 3 cars that show up with thunder, before returning to the Door

Beast's Castle:

The West corridor has multiple of those spikey-ball heartless which drop as much Drive Balls as the fat one's. I suggest this area for the first few levels, and once it's higher up, you can spend more time in Timeless River

-------------------------------

Post appearance of TWTNW: (Training is suggested after defeating Saix)

Valor:

The Area around the Memory Skyscraer has practically endless Heartless re-spawning. Start near the area where you first enter TWTNW, and work your way towards the Memory Skyscraper. Since you now have 6 Drive Gauge, you should be able to enter Valor twice

Wisdom: :

Same routine as Valor. Using Magnet and Thunder is effecient

Master:

Timeless river is a sufficient place for leveling Master Form. And by this point, you should be able to make it from Scene of the Fire > Lilliput > Construction site, and possible even move on to the Warf before having to return to CornerStone Hill

Final: (I fuggest leveling this when the Proof of Existances is still a conversation pit)

Go to the Proof of Existance Room, and go back past the room witht he Assasins and Snipers, and you should enter the place with the Berseker

Enter Final Form and user Thunder to take out all the Berserker's and Samurai quickly, then move down to the area with those tiny Nobody (Creepers?). These are really simple to defeat, and there are about 30 who spawn in that one area. Taking them out is extremely efficient for leveling Final Form. If you can, make your way back to Proof of Existance to have your Drive Bar maxed out

Last edited:

stewie

Final - 1. I went to Twighlight Town computer room exit to the library go into Final kill all nobodies then exit world when your still in the form and repeat. < kills 10 nobodies

2. If you cleared all the nobodies and have 4-5 in your gauge left then go to next room and clear the nobodies on the second floor ( when you exit the room you will be on the second floor ) < kills 20 nobodies

Helpful Hint - If you have ultima and Fenrir that will help alllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooot. ( because it really helped me )

Master - go to the Antechamber in Land of Dragons turn to Master before gauge runs out exit world and repeat < 70 exp everytime if you can wipe out everyone

OblivionSora

I know a better master lvl up.

Land of the dragons, drive before entering cave, break 2 carts and go to the main room defeat those centaurs, exit then reenter and destroy the carts. Once form guage is low, leave the world at save point

Berserker Sora

It's a good thing there are so many different strategies for Master form, cuz that one was the hardest to find a good spot. BTW thanks for the feedback

Berserker Sora

Actualy if the military camp had kept the save point the carts would be better since you coudl leave the world still in drive form. I cant belive I forgot about Antechamber though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back