• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Be My Baby<3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hahaha and my friend on here asked me if all my friends have accounts on here since like 5 of them do (my KH clan :p) and I told him it was easier than calling you guys and you told me to call you right after i sent that ahahha
    Shes good!
    and okokok :)
    I can't talk for long at all though cause I'm going to hang out with my friends in like 20 minutes
    Oh and I was in Colorado cause of Briana and the fires! I wanted to make sure her and the rest of the fam was alright
    Ahahaha aw Chels :) I miss you!
    And I know I know, my awkward baby face phase! Bahaha, good times. I was sososo awkward back then! But randomly, I woke up one Monday after I just turned 13 and I looked completely different. My mom or brother didn't notice but everyone at school did hahahah. All of the sudden, boys talked to me -_- Guys like girls who look older apparently!
    You looked gorgeous as always!
    ILOVEYOU! AND YES YES! NEXT TIME I COME TO CO, come baby sit me :)
    Haha xD that scene made me laugh! I always do that, I'll hate a song, but it gets stuck in my head that I'll be singing it for days! Her parents were also very funny xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…