• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by basicownage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

to be truthful , I felt like voice acting all around for RE COM wasn't all that convincing it didn't give me the same feel as KH1 and KH2 I think if the theory that he needed to be around Roxas for a different side to him to come out were true .... ..... then the scenes like when he released...
  2. B

what do you think of re chain of memories?

haha , I'm sorry to hear that honestly I am though that has got to suck major idk , I still like KH 2 much better , for some reason this RE COM isn't giving me the same effect as the others did but yeah , it is super challenging
  3. B

what do you think of re chain of memories?

overall , idk , I feel the same towards it as I did for the GBA version really , its good but honestly gets kind of tiresome going through each floor kinda feels like the whole game is grinding , but then again , I am not very far , the story does get better but anywhoo , tell me what you...
  4. B

Who do you think dies in bbs

I don't think KH is gonna be "killing" anyone in their series however , I think maybe terra ven , and aqua could be "erased" and idk about this terra being apart of Xehanort idea it sounds to far fetched
  5. B

Rumors so far

so I haven't been in the kingdom hearts scene for awhile , and I just kinda got back in since I've heard of all the stuff happening but just so I have the record straight for myself the rumors are in BBS : 1) Terra becomes Xehanort/fake ansem , after some kind of confrontation with Master...
  6. B

Help/Support ► Are my parents splitting up?

as for me , with my parents split , looking back on it , I would have wanted to stay more out of it then I did all you can really do is tell the counselor the truth , what you've seen and heard at home , they're counselors for a reason , they will do everything but say "I think you should...
Back