• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Balhemiuth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Balhemiuth

Fanfiction ► The Heart of All Worlds: Bringer of Ruin [ch. 1]

Chapter 2: The Plan Ahj awoke with a start. A dread filled his heart, something dark he felt had called out to him. He looked around his room. It was clean this time, when he had got back yesterday his parents forced him to clean it up. Though there was still something out of place...
  2. Balhemiuth

srry for double posting, but i wanted to make an announcement concerning my post. Ill be able to upload ch. 2 if anyones interested, however for motivational reasons id like this chapter to have at least 50 views or just some feedback. I dont know if i should change anything about what i write...
  3. Balhemiuth

Id just like to try my hand at fan fiction. This is a work in progress based on the Kingdom hearts series, one at which i aim to complete if i'm motivated enough by readers. The title is tentative but i thought about it and it seems to fit with what ill eventually reveal. The story is based far...
  4. Balhemiuth

Hello!

Good to be here, I look forward to posting and making new friends!s1letsroll
Back